Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

tough choices.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Awesome_egg12
Private
Private
Awesome_egg12

tough choices..... Empty
PostSubject: tough choices.....   tough choices..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:18 am

hey ive been airsofting for about 2 years now and ive been through about 5 or 6 AEG's and im getting tired of it. My most recent m4 just broke on me a week ago and now im torn on what to do. I also bought a spring l96 sniper rifle a while back and it has worked flawlessly but im always at a dissadvantage at close range when im blasted by guys who are using m4's and such. So my problem is should i get another aeg or should i get a really nice gbb pistol to help me in cqb when im sniping?
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

tough choices..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: tough choices.....   tough choices..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:21 am

Lol, hard to say... maybe a KWA or an Ares? Depends on your type... you may want a kwa ptp for GBB... depends on if you'll be sniping more or assault more Wink
Back to top Go down
Awesome_egg12
Private
Private
Awesome_egg12

tough choices..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: tough choices.....   tough choices..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:33 am

yeah the thing is i LOVE sniping but i like the occasional assault but sniping is alot cheaper. (don\'t have to pay for batteries or as much bbs) and a nice gbb would be awesome!!
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

tough choices..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: tough choices.....   tough choices..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:35 am

Awesome_egg12 wrote:
yeah the thing is i LOVE sniping but i like the occasional assault but sniping is alot cheaper. (don\'t have to pay for batteries or as much bbs) and a nice gbb would be awesome!!

Yeah, its a total trade off... I'm surprised your DPS really did that, thats insane! I thought that it was one of the most durable, best guns you could get for the price. So do you know the problem? Or is it completely fried?
Back to top Go down
Awesome_egg12
Private
Private
Awesome_egg12

tough choices..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: tough choices.....   tough choices..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:52 am

I don\'t know the problem but theres no way for me to check it out. the "screw" thats supposed to be in the buffer tube is actually an allen wrench and i don\'t have one that long so i can\'t take it apart.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

tough choices..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: tough choices.....   tough choices..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:35 am

Bummer... ask around if others know how to fix it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tough choices..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: tough choices.....   tough choices..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tough choices.....
Page 1 of 1