Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

G&G Gr16 questions

Go down 
+2
sniper_32
75thRangerxx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
75thRangerxx
Private
Private

G&G Gr16 questions Empty
PostSubject: G&G Gr16 questions   G&G Gr16 questions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:50 pm

Hello there, i am currently looking to buy a GR16 carbine (plastic) and i just have a couple questions before making The purchase:
1. Is there any wobble anywhere on the gun, and if there is, is it bad or easily fixable?
2. Does this gun come stock with a tightbore?
3. How much is the weight on this?
4. Is the plastic durable or will is it easily cracked?

Most of you might be saying that most of these questions could be looked up online, and I checked, but when I read one review, it always say different than another, so i thought i'd ask here. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

G&G Gr16 questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: G&G Gr16 questions   G&G Gr16 questions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:51 pm

1. not that ive noticed (i have a gr16 a2 plastica)
2. not sure but it is accurate stock
3. realistic not to heavy
4. VERY durable
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

G&G Gr16 questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: G&G Gr16 questions   G&G Gr16 questions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:15 pm

75thRangerxx wrote:

1. Is there any wobble anywhere on the gun, and if there is, is it bad or easily fixable? All the G&G's i've held have been very solid, even the plastic ones.
2. Does this gun come stock with a tightbore? I believe it does and something tells me it's like a 6.03 or 6.04. I can't remember right off.
3. How much is the weight on this? According to G&G it's 2600g so about 5 1/2 pounds which is close to what an unloaded M4 weighs.
4. Is the plastic durable or will is it easily cracked? I've yet to another plastic gun build as well or as solid as G&G builds theres.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
david
Major
Major
david

G&G Gr16 questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: G&G Gr16 questions   G&G Gr16 questions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:50 pm

75thRangerxx wrote:
Hello there, i am currently looking to buy a GR16 carbine (plastic) and i just have a couple questions before making The purchase:
1. Is there any wobble anywhere on the gun, and if there is, is it bad or easily fixable?
2. Does this gun come stock with a tightbore?
3. How much is the weight on this?
4. Is the plastic durable or will is it easily cracked?

Most of you might be saying that most of these questions could be looked up online, and I checked, but when I read one review, it always say different than another, so i thought i'd ask here. Thanks in advance.

Its a very good gun. I have the G&G GR16 R4, with the fixed stock, I love it. They have high ROF, .603 tightbore, very accurate, mine is plastic so its light and VERY solid, and they are pretty lightweight. Hope I helped!
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

G&G Gr16 questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: G&G Gr16 questions   G&G Gr16 questions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Wobbly mag well. It bothers me a bit, but im picky.
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

G&G Gr16 questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: G&G Gr16 questions   G&G Gr16 questions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:43 am

If you use G&G mags with it, they'll fit nicely without wobble. G&G uses 6.03 barrels in all their guns if I'm not mistaken. I agree with sniper and iliveforthis on the subjects of weight, wobble, and durability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

G&G Gr16 questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: G&G Gr16 questions   G&G Gr16 questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G&G Gr16 questions
Page 1 of 1