Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

HFC Dark Hawk Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

HFC Dark Hawk Review Empty
PostSubject: HFC Dark Hawk Review   HFC Dark Hawk Review Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:59 pm

I have noticed a lot of you fellows on the forum have been considering the darkhawk. So here is my review on my darkhawk.

Basic Specs on this gun:
Full metal
fps 300
magazine capacity: 25+1

Initial thought of when i first saw/held this replica. I thought it was the most amazing thing in the world and now to go into more details. MY HFC darkhawk is from 2003, and i picked it up in early 2010. Amazing how it is even though it is so old.

Build: The build of the pistol is very very good. I was very impressed by it. Full metal and no plastic. The grip felt very ergonomic and comfortable. Though only downside is that this pistol is hard to recognize as any known pistol since it is a hybrid. 9/10

Take-down: Take down is exactly the same as a glock. Mag out, push the two little levers on both sides of the LR and push the slide forward and viola! Easy as pie and everyone likes pie~ 10/10

Weight: Has a good heft, not too front or back heavy. Weighs about 2.2 pounds with the magazine in and loaded. 10/10

Buttons and levers: Everyone loves buttons and levers. Magazine release is in the same position as a glock and works very well. Slide catch is also in the same spot as a glock, one issue is that sometimes when i press it, the slide will not go forward. Take down levers are on the both sides of the LR in the middles (as stated before)
Safety is under the barrel of the pistol towards the muzzle end, it is very awkward to use, i will explain in the accessories category. 7/10

Accessories: Can take most lights, lasers etc. Problem is, if you have a light or a laser attached it will obstruct the safety so if you have it on, you cannot turn it off and vice versa. 7/10

Accuracy: This pistol has an adjustable hop-up which performs decently. Accuracy is pretty good out to 50ft but I have seen better. 7/10

Gas efficiency: Gas efficiency on this pistol is very good! You can get through about 2-3 magazines on one fill of gas Cheesy 10/10

Magazine Capacity: Good, holds about 24-25 rounds, +1 chambered. So you have a good amount to blow off at random. Also this replica can take most glock magazines! Which means mags are easy to find. 10/10

Blowback: It has a decent blowback, but it feels a little weak at times, and just doesn't have the sexy acoustics of other blowbacks. 6/10

Durability: Well this gun is from 2003 and it is now 2010, I think this says it all. 10/10

Overall I would say this is a very decent gun. HFC has really shown what they are capable of with this pistol. It has gotten me out of a lot of tight situations, and I am happy to own this fine piece. I give it an 8.5/10 total.

HFC Dark Hawk Review Dsc05510
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: HFC Dark Hawk Review   HFC Dark Hawk Review Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:06 am

Didn't you already review it?

Anyways thanks I've been pondering the idea, but sig sauers are just beautiful.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: HFC Dark Hawk Review   HFC Dark Hawk Review Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:17 am

No, I didn't post a review like this.
I said some things about it, thats it.

anywho I just bought a Sig recently. i have another review about it in the same thread.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: HFC Dark Hawk Review   HFC Dark Hawk Review Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:28 am

Yeah I saw and read that reveiw very nice, now I don't feel so alone owning a sig on the forums.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HFC Dark Hawk Review   HFC Dark Hawk Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HFC Dark Hawk Review
Page 1 of 1