Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

OP: Black Hawk Down

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

OP: Black Hawk Down Empty
PostSubject: OP: Black Hawk Down   OP: Black Hawk Down Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:11 am

Newest JTAG OP coming up.
However we are trying to secure atleast 50+ players to secure DDAP's coleville (D-Day Adventure Park in Oklahoma)
Mainly needing to see who would be interested in attending
Before other information is released

Last edited by sniper_32 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: OP: Black Hawk Down   OP: Black Hawk Down Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:15 pm

March 26th has been suggested as the date,
Back to top Go down
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

PostSubject: Re: OP: Black Hawk Down   OP: Black Hawk Down Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Oh man I would love to go... There could be a chance that I can go, not sure, but it's possible.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: OP: Black Hawk Down   OP: Black Hawk Down Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:03 am

Am trying to get more info released so I can keep you guys updated
Back to top Go down
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

PostSubject: Re: OP: Black Hawk Down   OP: Black Hawk Down Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Sweet I'd like to find out more.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: OP: Black Hawk Down   OP: Black Hawk Down Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:21 pm

OP: Black Hawk Down Bhd10Status Update: It is official guys, Black Hawk Down is scheduled for March 27th at The Bunker. Dwayne is being VERY generous to us for this OP. This OP is also going to be the kickoff of 'Airsoft Sundays' at the Bunker. I will be working out the specifics with Sarge very soon, and I'll keep you guys updated.
We are still working out final details but right now it looks like gates will open at 7 am and game on will take place at 9am. I know its a sunday, and for some that may cause a little bit of a hiccup, but JTAG doesn't normally do events on... Sunday and will try not to do them in the future on sunday, however, this is the time this amazing AO was available and since the owner is giving us such a great deal and using us as the kick-off to Airsoft Sundays at the Bunker from then on out, we figured we could make an exception just this once
As mentioned still working on details but game-off time will likely be around 6pm (maybe a little later for a "dusk or night" game)
$10 to pre register and 15 at the gate
NOTE: The Rangers are mostly reserved for core members and capped at 15 people.
To Pre-Register
General information
REQUIRED: Waivers
LEAKED INTEL:

When: March 27th, 2011

Gates open at 0730.

Game-On at 0900.

Game-Off at 1900.

Final Assembly 1900-2000.

Where: "THE BUNKER" - 68950 East Highway 60, Wyandotte, OK

How Much: $10 Pre-Register / $15 At-The-Gate

Who: Rangers (Tan) vs Insurgent (Green/Civi)

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REGISTER TO ATTEND THIS EVENT! YOU ARE WELCOME TO JUST SHOW UP AT THE GATE!
Pre-Registration is due no later than March 20th. There will be no refunds of any kind issued after March 1st. We will host this event regardless of weather.

SIDE NOTE: There will be guns for rent! We have a few guns to be rented if necessary. They will be $10 per gun for the full event. Be sure to mention it in your registration as it will be first come first serve on the rental guns.

Things you need to bring:

-WAIVERS

- $15 entry fee (if not already registered)
- Guns
- Ammo
- Batteries and Chargers (there will be plug-ins on site for charging your battery)
- Eye Protection (Full Seal is required, no exceptions!)
- Radios (GMRS/FRS), Batteries for radios, chargers
- Red or Orange Dead rag (a red/orange piece of cloth will work just fine)
- Food (Lunch will be had in the field, there will not be a set time for lunch break)
- Water container (There will be water on site but you will want to be able to carry it on the field)
- Tan or Green/Civi based uniform.
- Flashlight, Tracer Unit, or Laser for possible low-light games
- Red chemlight, red flashlight, red light of some sort (this is your dead rag during night games)
- Anything else you need to bring (medicine, sunscreen, etc)
- Good attitude

TEAMS:

For ease of identifying one team from another, JTAG has adopted the airsoft mantra of 2 teams, one green and one tan. In this OP the Rangers will be tan based, and the Insurgent team will be green or civilian based. We will allow civilian outfits ONLY ON THE INSURGENT TEAM. If your camo does not fit into the TAN regulations you will be asked to change, and may be asked to switch teams. We will be very strict about camo this time. If you are on the Insurgent team you may not wear Tan or Brown in any form on your tops or bottoms. You ARE allowed to wear Tac. gear of a different color, as long as your tops and bottoms color fits into your team assignment. "Hunting" Camo or "Mossy Oak" type camo is not allowed on ANY team!

There will be special forces groups for each team. For Rangers it will be Delta, for Insurgents it will be the A.S.G. (Adid Special Guard). These teams will be a very select few, we choose these based on experience, ability to conform to uniform standards, and special skills/equipment brought to the group. If you are interested in either of these teams please make a special note in your registration and explain why you should be a part of that special team. Just because you apply does not mean you will be selected.

Ranger (Tan):
US 3 Color Desert
US 6 Color Desert
Desert MARPAT
German Tropentarn
Austrian Dot
Austrian Splinter
Australian AUSCAM
German BGS
Tan or brown based Russian KZS
Soviet Era Mud Brown
Russian Desert Patterns

Insurgents (Green or Civi):
Woodland
Woodland MARPAT
US Night Desert
Swedish Splinter
British and Dutch DPM
French and Greek Lizard patterns
Belgian jigsaw
German, Chinese and Danish Flectarn
OD, OG, Sage, Green shirt/pants
Russian Smog, Reed, Les, Berezka, Flora, VSR
and Green Based versions of KZS.
US and Vietnamese Tiger Stripe
East German and Czech Rain pattern (Strichtarn)
Russian Kamysh
Multi-cam
However it is HIGHLY recomended to wear cvilian clothing as your are playing as militia.
however NO hunting camo will be allowed for either team

REGISTERED INSURGENT ROSTER:
No current limit set

REGISTERED RANGERS ROSTER:
Limit for now is 15 Rangers (4/15)

Sarge *

Metalman *

Avi

Dragon (D-9)

Constantine

Fuse

* - Admins that will be playing when possible but not the whole time.

JTAG Rules & Regulations

We require everyone to be 12yrs old or older, and have the waivers and code of conduct signed before being allowed to play. If you have already signed the Code Of Conduct and the Joplin Airsoft waiver, you will not have to sign them again. However, you WILL be required to have the land owner waiver signed.

Different Guns have different velocities and so have different engagement distances and must be regarded at all times. If a player does not respect the engagement distance for their gun then they will be warned for first offense then kicked off the field for a length of time and may also no longer be allowed to use their gun on field. If the instance is serious enough then the player will be banned for an undetermined length of time, even for a first offense. During this OP we have a FPS limit of 400fps with .2g bbs (365 with .25g). Special exceptions made for Snipers.

Minimum Engagement Distances

301> = 20ft
301-400 = 40ft

450+ = 100ft (*special rule for sniper class only)

General Rules:
Allowed (limited per scenario rules):

-Airsoft Grenades (No "Dummy" grenades will be allowed for play)
-M203
-RPG
-"Cold" smoke
-Mines/Claymores

Not Allowed:
-Hot smoke (fire smoke)
-Pyros/Flares

Special Classes:

Sniper - Sniper class is any gun that has been upgraded (400fps up to 550fps) for accuracy and
has a scope or optical device attached and/or bipod equipped and is fired with
single shots (semi or bolt action). Limit of 2 snipers. 1 for each team.

Machine Gunner - A Machine Gunner is any gun that has 600 or more rounds in a
single magazine; this is usually a certain type of gun. Machine Gunners are limited
to 1 per every 5 players on field.

Last edited by sniper_32 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: OP: Black Hawk Down   OP: Black Hawk Down Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:29 pm

I can't find "Wyandotte" on my U.S. Map, how long would it take to drive there from St. Louis?
Are there strict loadout requirements? All I have is my 'Nam loadout...
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: OP: Black Hawk Down   OP: Black Hawk Down Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Hmmm... Wyandotte is in Oklahoma,
would be about 4 hours from general st. louis to wyandotte
and you could be on the militia team except wear civilian clothing instead of uniform or use the uniform however we recommend trying to look as disorganized as possible for the militia.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: OP: Black Hawk Down   OP: Black Hawk Down Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Just read through all the rules, and calculated the drive; 4.56 hours affraid
I'm going to go over this with my dad, see how it fits into my springbreak...it could workout that is the weekend I get back from Florida, and thatd be perfect.

Would this color loadout be too green for the insurgents??
http://www.airsoftallies.com/t6032-lurp-loadout-update
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: OP: Black Hawk Down   OP: Black Hawk Down Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Nah man that'd be fine!
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: OP: Black Hawk Down   OP: Black Hawk Down Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:38 am

I'm going to florida for spring break! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: OP: Black Hawk Down   OP: Black Hawk Down Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:44 pm

Hoping to get a TON of people signing up for the militia or ASG
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: OP: Black Hawk Down   OP: Black Hawk Down Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:25 am

sniper_32 wrote:
German TropentARN

Wink I don't really know why I read all of that.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: OP: Black Hawk Down   OP: Black Hawk Down Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:18 pm

haha thanks for the correction sno Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OP: Black Hawk Down   OP: Black Hawk Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OP: Black Hawk Down
Page 1 of 1