Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

How to add silicon drops to propane

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
david
Major
Major
david

How to add silicon drops to propane Empty
PostSubject: How to add silicon drops to propane   How to add silicon drops to propane Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:20 pm

I am confused, I bought this http://www.airsplat.com/Items/GG-TAG-ADAP-SIL.htm propane adapter and its here, I also have the propane but I can't figure out how many drop of silicon to put in and where to put the silicon drops in... help?
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: How to add silicon drops to propane   How to add silicon drops to propane Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:15 pm

hmmm i would assume that you just take the silicone oil and put a few drops inside it before you put it on.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: How to add silicon drops to propane   How to add silicon drops to propane Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:19 pm

I've never mixed it in with the propane or anything...I just lube the mags and replica separately then run straight propane through.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: How to add silicon drops to propane   How to add silicon drops to propane Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Yeah lube up the gun & magazines separately. More popular propane adapters have an integrated "silicon port" so the two mix as you fill your mags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to add silicon drops to propane   How to add silicon drops to propane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to add silicon drops to propane
Page 1 of 1