Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol

Go down 
+7
Breckton
A. sniper
NoNeed2Hate
DrummerBoyz95
M14 double-taps
alexkmmll
Ojtiger57
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:51 am

iliveforthis99 wrote:
1911's aren't big in the grip unless you get a new double stack mag style. Classic single stack style 1911's are really thin in the grip, thiner than an M9 if i remember right.
Quite a bit thinner. M9's are pretty bulky.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:05 pm

That's pretty cool how the M9/1911 looks but KWA is pretty expensive and I will decide if I will get one. For airsoft, I don't know if a M9 or 1911 would be better for military sim because if you saw how fast I like to shoot you would see why it is unrealistic to spam a 1911. Smile By the way, I bought from evike.com last and it was fine, it is cheaper than airsoftgi.com and I don't want to buy from airsplat.com even though I bought my L96 there. Still trying to decide where to buy from with all the stuff I am getting and the discounts I can get from evike.com
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:12 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
That's pretty cool how the M9/1911 looks but KWA is pretty expensive and I will decide if I will get one. For airsoft, I don't know if a M9 or 1911 would be better for military sim because if you saw how fast I like to shoot you would see why it is unrealistic to spam a 1911. Smile By the way, I bought from evike.com last and it was fine, it is cheaper than airsoftgi.com and I don't want to buy from airsplat.com even though I bought my L96 there. Still trying to decide where to buy from with all the stuff I am getting and the discounts I can get from evike.com

well if you want to be technical its unrealistic for any sniper/soldier to spam anything whether it be m9, 1911. (one shot, one kill Wink ) (ammo conservation)

So you may as well get something that will be good, which is a 1911 Wink they are very reliable.
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:46 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:

Also, do you guys think I need knee pads for a sniper role. I have never used them before and never have seen the use of decreasing mobility for some pads.
absolute waste of money. unless of course you got sissy knees. Razz
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Try sliding and crawling around on gravel and hard surfaces, knee pads become 110% worth it. Plus when you get old your knees will thank you.

Wearing knee pads depends on where you're going to be playing. If it's an urban area with lots of hard surfaces i would recommend them, if it's out in a field or in the woods there isn't a huge need for them. I would always just shift mine down to my boots when there wasn't a need for them, good way to keep them out of the way.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:55 pm

iliveforthis99 wrote:
Try sliding and crawling around on gravel and hard surfaces, knee pads become 110% worth it. Plus when you get old your knees will thank you.

Wearing knee pads depends on where you're going to be playing. If it's an urban area with lots of hard surfaces i would recommend them, if it's out in a field or in the woods there isn't a huge need for them. I would always just shift mine down to my boots when there wasn't a need for them, good way to keep them out of the way.
yeah, that's a good point. I've only ever played in woodland scenarios, so I didn't really think about concrete.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:57 pm

To A. Sniper: I agree with you.

To iliveforthis99: I will not be doing much of urban area fighting it will mainly be woodland since I am in Missouri, but it will be occasionally snow/desert like environments. So I won't be needing knee pads.

NoNeed2Hate: I don't think it would be as realistic with a 1911 compared to a M9. I will be using the pistol as a last ditch effort since I am a sniper, so rapid firing a M9 is more realistic than a 1911 because of the difference in calibers.

Last edited by Ojtiger57 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:00 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:

To iliveforthis99: I will not be doing much of urban area fighting it will mainly be woodland since I am in Missouri, but it will be occasionally snow/desert like environments. So I won't be needing knee pads.

NoNeed2Hate: I don't think it would be as realistic with a 1911 compared to a M9. I will be using the pistol as a last ditch effort since I am a sniper, so rapid firing a M9 is more realistic than a 1911 because of the difference in calibers.
didn't you read what i said? it is unrealistic to rapid fire any weapon.
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:02 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
Ojtiger57 wrote:

didn't you read what i said? it is unrealistic to rapid fire any weapon.
just my opinion ojtiger, but I agree with nn2h. rapid firing anything is unrealistic, so just go with the better gun (that is, the 1911). it's much cooler. Cool
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
snow like environments. So I won't be needing knee pads.
If you get a lot of ice you'll probably want them. I had some snow ops last winter and moving around on frozen snow sucks. Helmet might also be a good idea then but that's another story Smile
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:14 pm

iliveforthis99 wrote:
Ojtiger57 wrote:
snow like environments. So I won't be needing knee pads.
If you get a lot of ice you'll probably want them. I had some snow ops last winter and moving around on frozen snow sucks. Helmet might also be a good idea then but that's another story Smile
I would like to hear this other story. why a helmet for snow ops?
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Haha. Well it happened last winter while i was rushing a guy to flank him. I was moving fast and i ended up hitting a patch of ice and before i knew what was going on my footing was gone and i went flying. Landed fairly hard on my back and then proceeded to smash the back of my head on the ice as well. Lucky for me i was wearing a kevlar PASGT so no pain or concussion but the stars were shining brightly.

I did end up getting the guy though and won the game for my team but after i'm wearing a helmet for any game in the snow/ice from now on.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:20 pm

To NoNeed2Hate and A. sniper: Sorry, I didn't explain that very clearly I meant that the 1911 shots a .45 cal and if you shot it at a quick rate it wouldn't be as realistic as shooting a M9 at a quick rate. For example, how police officers shoot at a quick rate. Also, I don't like the sights on the 1911 as much as the M9 ones. The M9 ones seem to be better for aiming quicker, but that is probably my opinion.

To iliveforthis99: I probably won't have enough money for a helmet since the money will be going to a nice KWA/KJW pistol. Some of the KWA pistols have bad trademarks that sort of make me mad that they put them on such nice looking pistols, such as the 1911. Remember, I am going for realism too with skirmish ability in mind. I decided that I don't really want knee pads. Hooray for a walmart spring backup Desert Eagle! Razz Also, I have a Cold Steel Military Classic Rubber Training Knife that works pretty well for airsoft.
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Bad trademarks how? KWA hardly puts trademarks on their stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:28 pm

Here's the M9: http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_45_242&products_id=29189

The only thing that bothers me is the fact that it says cal 6.00mm on the side for the M9.

Here's the 1911: http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_45_242&products_id=32940

One thing that bothers me is the fact that it says cal 6.00mm on the side for the 1911. Also, it has Mark IV Professional Training Pistol on it.

Last edited by Ojtiger57 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Same ammount of Trademarks in my opinion. More on the M9 actually.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:32 pm

To alexkmmll: Look at the post above your comment. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Uh... Thats what I was commenting on...
And by the way, what do you think PTP Stands for? lol
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Professional Training Pistol, I know I know but still I wish they just left it blank like the Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP or with trademarks of the actual makers of the pistol.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
or with trademarks of the actual makers of the pistol.
Yeah wonderful, then KWA would be sued for copyright infringement. People copyright their logos and names, ya know. It doesn't get much more real, and I don't know why you need it to be that real.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Well, some airsoft pistols use the Beretta trademarks on their M9s with permission. I think it looks nice with the trademarks on the airsoft pistols. The only thing that bugs me the most is the 6.00mm cal on the gun.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:58 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Ojtiger57 wrote:
or with trademarks of the actual makers of the pistol.
Yeah wonderful, then KWA would be sued for copyright infringement. People copyright their logos and names, ya know. It doesn't get much more real, and I don't know why you need it to be that real.

Seriously. I'd rather have some trademarks on the side of my airsoft replica then get shot by a cop for carrying a replica that resembled a real-steel sidearm too well... Anyways, we don't want companies doing what Glock did :'(
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:01 pm

Fine fine, I will stop with the realism. Now just to see if I can shoot my friend's real 1911 and try to find someone that has a real M9 that I could shoot. This would probably help see which one I like more. I am still leaning toward the M9 though. Smile
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:03 pm

Maybe you should shoot the AIRSOFT 1911 and M9 and see which one you like better..
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:10 pm

I don't have many friends that have a 1911 or M9 airsoft pistol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol   Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matrix / Snow Wolf Full Metal M9 PTP High Power Heavy Weight Gas Blowback Pistol
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next