Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Some clarifications on the CORRECT Represetnation of our SPORT

Go down 
+7
alexkmmll
A. sniper
Spl. Durkee
Sanguinary Angel
iliveforthis99
Breckton
M14 double-taps
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Some clarifications on the CORRECT Represetnation of our SPORT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some clarifications on the CORRECT Represetnation of our SPORT   Some clarifications on the CORRECT Represetnation of our SPORT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:28 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
i find myself using both terms "gun" and "replica" so it creates a sort of equilibrium with me Very Happy
As do I, but in the public's eye or mixed company I tend to use "replica" more often. Just to be safe.
You never know when those darn democrats are going to be in earshot Wink

M14 double-taps wrote:
iliveforthis99 wrote:
M14 double-taps wrote:

And you need some evidence of prople freaking out over word usage?
..ATF, obviously, on several occasions,
Well it's pretty clear by no that the inwtelligence level of some ATF agents is quite low. Very Happy

Lest we all agree on THAT!! AMEN!

Unfortunately, intelligence is something many of the opponents of the sport lack...which is why we need to be extra careful Very Happy
Ignorance really is the enemy of any mil-sim sport.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Some clarifications on the CORRECT Represetnation of our SPORT   Some clarifications on the CORRECT Represetnation of our SPORT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:41 pm

To me this is just a blown up version of "BB vs bullet". Obviously a BB is not a bullet.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Some clarifications on the CORRECT Represetnation of our SPORT   Some clarifications on the CORRECT Represetnation of our SPORT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:00 am

Quote :
This is exactly what i'm talking about. We aren't organized and don't have any set way of describing airsoft if we can't even come to terms on what to call things. We are the ones hurting airsoft.

The best comment of the whole thread !!!

Not to beat a dead horse but.......
How we as players portray the sport/hobby/game to the uninformed, is exactly how it is going to be perceived. Players \"Watch your language\" and complain about the restrictions, laws, banning of the game in thier areas, countries, states, well it is no wonder when so called responsible players openly describe it using phrases and buzz words like,
War, Hostages, Kills, Guns, Wounded, Blown-Up ect................................ Mad

The ATF Agent was an idiot ??? Naaa, I´m willing to bet that it was more the cause of false information or wrongly preconceived notions that resulted in his actions.

Disarm the description in open discussion, you will see a more ready acceptance and better participation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some clarifications on the CORRECT Represetnation of our SPORT   Some clarifications on the CORRECT Represetnation of our SPORT - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some clarifications on the CORRECT Represetnation of our SPORT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2