Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices

Go down 
+4
SnoSnipe
DrummerBoyz95
Wertuk
Ojtiger57
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:22 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
Not to be rude, but that is pretty expensive.

not if you think about the quality of the holster (which is extremely high, the military uses these) and also that it comes with a lifetime warranty

it also won't ride around, up and down your leg like the holster you are thinking of. it will stay put and make your game more enjoyable without the annoying moving holster.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Wertuk wrote:
Or for a sling get the IAS, I love mine, and I got it new for 27 shipped instead of the regular 34
I have an IAS sling, and I literally burned it into nothing in my backyard because of how confusing they are. Awful things.
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:52 pm

SnoSnipe wrote:
Wertuk wrote:
Or for a sling get the IAS, I love mine, and I got it new for 27 shipped instead of the regular 34
I have an IAS sling, and I literally burned it into nothing in my backyard because of how confusing they are. Awful things.
Haha, How so? I thought it was pretty simple.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Looks as simple as the VTAC sling to me. Also, I don't know if my budget will allow that holster and it looks sort of ugly to me.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:27 pm

OJtiger, you really won't know until you hold it. If you put the sling on wrong, if will twist, and you will never be able to get it back the right way again. Trust me.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:07 am

Ojtiger57 wrote:
Looks as simple as the VTAC sling to me. Also, I don't know if my budget will allow that holster and it looks sort of ugly to me.

it looks blocky because of how they have it adjusted. but when you have it adjusted right it looks sexayyyyyy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:08 am

Do you guys recommend a TM pistol over a KWA pistol? I don't like the TM because of the fact it is plastic and I don't plain to upgrade any of my pistols or guns.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:11 am

No. KWA is very nice, TM is hit or miss usually, and most of the time on their pistols, they can't handle green gas/propane.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:18 am

I'm leaning toward the KWA USP .45 Tactical. The bad thing about the gun is that the bottom rail has is different than normal rails and the threaded barrel is 16mm CW. Also, the KWA USP .45 looks ridiculous with the way the orange is painted on the gun or atleast on some of them I have seem. I have also heard the KWA USP .45 isn't the most accurate compared to other pistols and that I should order a tightbore barrel for it. Lastly, I have small hands and I don't know if a USP .45 would work out. I will be using propane.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:01 am

try the compact version of the KWA USP.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:23 pm

I have heard the accuracy suffers in the USP .45 compact models from KWA.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:30 pm

accuracy suffers with all pistols in general. accuracy suffers from people with small hands. I don't think it's a valid reason to knock off the kwa.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:34 pm

No no, I mean I have heard rumors that the KWA USP .45 is more accurate than the compact model. Also, should I use 0.25g BBs with a pistol and a WE HK416 or should I use 0.28g BBs or 0.30g BBs for the WE HK416? The thing I am considering is that I would have to carry two speed loaders with different ammo to reload a magazine in a game.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:41 pm

well with the m4 style mags, I think I would be more concerned about running out of gas before I run out of bb's

but that could work. make sure you mark them so you know what it is. Although I would stick to using just one weight. That way you know the consistency. I.E. how far the shot will go before it drops, the accuracy with it... etc
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:43 pm

Would 0.25g BBs be good in both guns or could I use 0.28g BBs or 0.30g BBs in both?
About the WE HK416, should I get a a RA-Tech NPAS, RA-Tech Hop up and and a 6.03mm precision barrel?
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:45 pm

i think .25s would be a perfect equilibrium. if you need more accuracy then go with the .28s.

the .30s seem a bit excessive
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:51 pm

What about upgrading the WE HK416 with a RA-Tech NPAS, a RA-Tech Hop up and a 6.03mm precision barrel? I have heard the WE HK416 hop up is pretty bad in stock and I would like the best accuracy possible.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:54 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
What about upgrading the WE HK416 with a RA-Tech NPAS, a RA-Tech Hop up and a 6.03mm precision barrel? I have heard the WE HK416 hop up is pretty bad in stock and I would like the best accuracy possible.

yes you do want to upgrade the internals a bit. the hop-up, also the triggers ( the triggers tend to break)

get the NPAS! it will give you a lot of FPS versatility.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:57 pm

Are there any US retailers that carry it? I don't want to pay more for the shipping than for the stuff I am buying. Razz
Also would it be good to get a tightbore for the USP .45? Link: http://store.kwausa.com/edgi601mminnerbarrel395mm-2-1-1-1-2.aspx
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:21 pm

the NPAS? Evike and Airsoft Gi carry them. Tightbore barrles for pistols are a waste. the barrels are so short it doesn't matter anyway. sorry to say.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Ah ok, some people said it increased the range and made it alittle more accurate. Does Evike or Airsoft Gi carry the hopup upgrade or tightbore barrel for the WE HK416?
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:00 pm

evike most likely would, they are in really good standing with WE, so its worth a look
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Ok, I found a tightbore barrel for $70 and the NPAS system for $50. They don't have a upgraded hop up though. By the way, that is to "Watch your language" too expensive, unless if there is a huge difference in accuracy from the tightbore barrel, I just wish they had a upgraded hopup.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:25 pm

RA-tech should have a hop up. look on their website. those prices look about right as well.
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 pm

I would get a KJW 1911 Tactical. Great gun, and comes with two mags.
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices   Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft Gear / Pistol choices
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next