Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Summer Jobs

Go down 
+4
Insane Mercc
phredryxun92
Spl. Durkee
Ksquared
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

Summer Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Summer Jobs   Summer Jobs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:52 pm

I just got hired to work at a local amusement park and I was wondering if any of you guys are getting summer jobs so just go ahead and share!
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Summer Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Jobs   Summer Jobs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:59 pm

Internship at Ontario Airport hopefully. If not, I'm going to volunteer at Riverside Medical Center.
Back to top Go down
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

Summer Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Jobs   Summer Jobs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:01 am

Well most likely I will be working at a local bakery, since I will be finally old enough at the begining of the summer to get a job there. I pretty much have a guaranteed job there since my brother worked there and he is very good friends with their son and family.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Summer Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Jobs   Summer Jobs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:30 am

Ahhhhh... Summer! I can almost smell the fresh bud... This year I will be rocking 2 jobs maybe 3 even...The primary will be a job my friend hooked me up with working on masonry and the secondary will be my job from last year mowing at the local golf course where i get to drag race golf carts!!..AANND.. I might keep my job washing dishes once a MONTH at the local crappy truckstop Diner!
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Summer Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Jobs   Summer Jobs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:53 am

Gonna be job hunting this summer when I'm 15½, hopefully somewhere in the local mall during summer and then weekends during school. When I'm 16 I'd like to work at GameStop... but that's later.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Summer Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Jobs   Summer Jobs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:58 am

Money is the shizz....
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Summer Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Jobs   Summer Jobs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:42 am

Same job all year round that got me my 'Nam Load, my M93R, my M79 and my M-One-Slick...
Food Server at a retirement home!! It's fun because I have to introduce myself to the same people every hour! haha JK I love the people I serve, some of the nicest folks around...
...though some are a little nutty Wink
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Summer Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Jobs   Summer Jobs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:45 am

M14 double-taps wrote:
Same job all year round that got me my 'Nam Load, my M93R, my M79 and my M-One-Slick...
Food Server at a retirement home!! It's fun because I have to introduce myself to the same people every hour! haha JK I love the people I serve, some of the nicest folks around...
That sounds like a great job. I've always loved the elderly. Maybe if my internship falls through I'll look into that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Summer Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Jobs   Summer Jobs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:11 pm

M14 double-taps wrote:

The majority of my classmates do the exact same thing and I had the oppurtunity to do it too but i HATE the elderly!
Back to top Go down
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

Summer Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Jobs   Summer Jobs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:51 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:
Money is the shizz....
It really is.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Summer Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Jobs   Summer Jobs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:57 pm

Remember....Disregard Females, Acquire Money!
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

Summer Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Jobs   Summer Jobs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Well, I was a janitor at a high school for a couple of months.
It didn't turn out well though...
I think I talked about it in another thread.
Long story short: I left my M249 in my car, some kid saw it, thought it was real...I was fired, fined heavily, and got a tazer waived in my face plenty of times...
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Summer Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Jobs   Summer Jobs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:17 am

Haha you told us that story... Very Happy

I need to get a job so I can save up for my motorcycle and the subsequent gear, courses, insurance, and fees. Hopefully I can earn the money for the bike during the summer, or at least enough for a down payment covering most of it. Then I'll work weekends and special days to pay the rest and get enough for gear... Blaaaahhh this will be hard. (teehee)
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Summer Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Jobs   Summer Jobs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:20 am

I'm a sound tech/DJ. Got my job almost a year ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Jobs   Summer Jobs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Jobs
Page 1 of 1