Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Official "SHTF" Planning Thread

Go down 
+13
Sanguinary Angel
Lone Wolf
Preacher
SnoSnipe
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
NoNeed2Hate
M14 double-taps
DrummerBoyz95
Wertuk
Insane Mercc
Ksquared
white wolf
Spl. Durkee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:57 pm

M14 double-taps wrote:
window strippers
THOSE ARE IMPORTANT
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:28 am

Well, when you first propose for one of the new guys to become your "window stripper", you should probably explain to them what that means...I can think of one particular instance where this went the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:48 am

If they can't handle a joke, then they DEFINITELY CAN'T handle this forum.
so they should GTFO
Back to top Go down
Preacher
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:06 am

I agree with what NNH said about you, Drummer. Sorry bud.

Good idea, M14.

Good luck with the forum.

This is an entertaining forum to read though. No, I'm not some pedo. Smile
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:22 am

Lulz. So people come on here taking up 15 separate 5 page threads about which gun they should get. We give them helpful information. They refuse to accept it (or at least take hours to process it). I continue trying to help them. Others tell them to go die in a fire. You blame me? True love.

But if you're talking about the side of me that enjoys being a sarcastic fück, well what can I say ^-^
Being a "bully"... on the internet... is "as bad" as being an "internet bully".... I'd say they're equal confused. And thank you for editing out the French word for "shower", it could have really damaged the life of a youngblood who might come across it. Ready for my ban now, if you feel so inclined. Now STFU about me, let's figure out how we can start logging data.

Deal!! A few days oughtta do it...
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:03 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Lulz. So people come on here taking up 15 separate 5 page threads about which gun they should get. We give them helpful information. They refuse to accept it (or at least take hours to process it). I continue trying to help them. Others tell them to go die in a fire. You blame me? True love.

But if you're talking about the side of me that enjoys being a sarcastic fück, well what can I say ^-^
Being a "bully"... on the internet... is "as bad" as being an "internet bully".... I'd say they're equal confused. And thank you for editing out the French word for "shower", it could have really damaged the life of a youngblood who might come across it. Ready for my ban now, if you feel so inclined. Now STFU about me, let's figure out how we can start logging data.
Drummer, would you hate me with a fiery passion if I posted this picture?
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2R7udCAoSPofo52ioD9gzVniSR0kAEkqxBFx_bol7AhlUFSqs&t=1
Forgive me!
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Not mad, tickled Very Happy. THEY mad Wink
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:04 pm

lol why u mad tho?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Here is a forum dedicated to SHTF scenarios, not just zombies.

As for a "bomb shelter area" on this forum, not recommended. There are several political issues that are related to the topic. It would be best to keep it out of airsoft, but good move on wanting to exercise your preparedness for a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g
Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Logo-forum
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:42 pm

speaking of zombies has anyone truly figured out a good way to play a zombie survival scenario with airsoft? lol
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Sanguinary Angel wrote:
speaking of zombies has anyone truly figured out a good way to play a zombie survival scenario with airsoft? lol

Thread Hijack alkalkjdlkjalskdjlk

Yes, You get a sheet of paper and tape it across the "zombie"s chest. The point is, when the paper has been shredded to the point it no longer exists, the undead is dead dead. Zombie players can infect humans by Tagging them. Once tagged the player has to go to the "zombie spawn point" and pick up a sheet of paper and drop their guns... Some zombies may keep their rubber knives if they have them

Typically you would put a time limit on how long the survivors must last before they are "Hel-evaced"
Back to top Go down
alisa4
Private
Private

PostSubject: my   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:49 pm

good post bounce
Back to top Go down
http://cvresumewritingservices.org/
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Here is a forum dedicated to SHTF scenarios, not just zombies.

As for a "bomb shelter area" on this forum, not recommended. There are several political issues that are related to the topic. It would be best to keep it out of airsoft, but good move on wanting to exercise your preparedness for a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g
Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Logo-forum

Wtf are you saying... LOL
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:04 pm

Eh, h3ll. That pic was in the wrong place.

http://www.zombiehunters.org/

There just go there because that is a forum set up dedicated to "SHTF" scenarios. KTHX
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:30 am

if this were facebook i would have liked that lol
Back to top Go down
Zane
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:13 pm

I haven't been on in a long time but figure ill throw my two cents into this. Like others have said, a little while before I left the whole elitist thing started to be a issue and I started seeing new members only make one or two posts before leaving. I knew I was one of those "elitists" so I stopped posting...I still read every once in a while but I can tell you this, quality has suffered severely form when I first came to this site. (When was the last time you saw a sticky worthy post?)

New players are basically told their \"Watch your language\", most topics on this forum have absolutely nothing to do with air soft anymore (can\'t even keep this thread on topic)...When you do give advice there's 100 different views to do it and it turns into arguments at best and flame wars at worst.
Soo yeah pretty much return to being a air soft forum or this will die.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:41 pm

^ Agreed
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:31 pm

Zane wrote:
I haven't been on in a long time but figure ill throw my two cents into this. Like others have said, a little while before I left the whole elitist thing started to be a issue and I started seeing new members only make one or two posts before leaving. I knew I was one of those "elitists" so I stopped posting...I still read every once in a while but I can tell you this, quality has suffered severely form when I first came to this site. (When was the last time you saw a sticky worthy post?)

New players are basically told their \"Watch your language\", most topics on this forum have absolutely nothing to do with air soft anymore (can\'t even keep this thread on topic)...When you do give advice there's 100 different views to do it and it turns into arguments at best and flame wars at worst.
Hey he's alive.
Yes I agree, and normally we do disagree, but I agree. I've been planning on this forum dying for a while, so if it does, I might make a new forum or somehting. Everyone can come!
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:03 am

Creed769 wrote:
Zane wrote:

Hey he's alive.
Yes I agree, and normally we do disagree, but I agree. I've been planning on this forum dying for a while, so if it does, I might make a new forum or somehting. Everyone can come!

It would be a much better plan if you want to discuss topics of that nature +1
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:35 am

Good points. I don't know why zombies were ever brought into this...
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:36 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Good points. I don't know why zombies were ever brought into this...

y u no.

Zombies are the worst imaginable scenario :V
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:55 pm

If this forum ever dies, which I think it will within a year, then contact me at;
piercepiercebinks@gmail.com

from there we can figure out what to do.
WARNING:
if i do make a forum the mods wont tolerate flame wars.
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:47 pm

But they'll probably tolerate whining about the current happiness of some members.

Anyway I think we'll be fine for a while. The way I see it happening is the forum going out and then everyone emailing Durkee lulz.
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Where ever we relocate, be sure it allows a username length of at least 18 characters... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:58 pm

Alrighty. Currently writing up a web for the forum layout and such...before I forget, anyone here have decent illustrative skills or know of someone with these skills? I have a proposition for a site banner that I'd love to have made. Yeah yeah, I'm a graphic designer and should have these skills...but I'm no good with a pen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official "SHTF" Planning Thread   Official "SHTF" Planning Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official "SHTF" Planning Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next