Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

HPA Gearbox

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

HPA Gearbox Empty
PostSubject: HPA Gearbox   HPA Gearbox Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Im pretty sure Durkee made a topic on this, but can\'t find it.
I was at a game yesterday, and a team sponsored by Polar Star was there. Their DM's all were equipped with the HPA gearbox system in their M16's, and must I say, they we quite impressive to be shot at by. They cold stopped many batteries from getting the full charge, and seeing as how this feild has speedball fields, HPA was easy for them to get.
TLDR? I want the HPA gearbox
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

HPA Gearbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: HPA Gearbox   HPA Gearbox Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:02 pm

Haven't heard anything since. Seems the project may have gone under.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

HPA Gearbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: HPA Gearbox   HPA Gearbox Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:50 pm

IT WENT TO NEW ZEALAND?!??!?
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

HPA Gearbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: HPA Gearbox   HPA Gearbox Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:45 pm

@Drummer- What?
@ Durkee- Polarstar has a local team sponsored, and they all have these in their M16 variants. The team says that they should be for sale sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

HPA Gearbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: HPA Gearbox   HPA Gearbox Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Durkee said "gone under" and "down under" means New Zealand or Australia. I see what I did there.

As cool as these things are, I think they're too dangerous D:
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

HPA Gearbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: HPA Gearbox   HPA Gearbox Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Why do you think that?
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

HPA Gearbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: HPA Gearbox   HPA Gearbox Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:55 pm

Because people can set the pressure really high and then it will shoot a few hundred FPS harder than normal mechboxes. Then they can adjust the ROF and send some BBs through your goggles and into the jelly of your eye. Fun!
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

HPA Gearbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: HPA Gearbox   HPA Gearbox Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Having done some testing with the HPAs, I can tell you firsthand, They Are AWESOME !!!!

one of the best innovations in the AS Community !! but DrummerBoyz95 did hit on my biggest concern, in the hands of the wrong player, the potential for major injury is huge, never mind a shot out eye, anybody running one of these systems `HOT ´in the wrong enviorment ( ie. CQB/CQC ), you could be looking at internal injuries. Having been on the receiving end of normal BBs going through uniforms and still embedding in the skin, how about an `AirSoft Replica ´shooting ALU BBs with 17-22 Joules of Power !!! ( no I did not forget the Decimal point )
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

HPA Gearbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: HPA Gearbox   HPA Gearbox Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Just a picture of the rigs they were running.HPA Gearbox Hpa_ge10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HPA Gearbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: HPA Gearbox   HPA Gearbox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HPA Gearbox
Page 1 of 1