Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Help with m4 gearbox

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

Help with m4 gearbox Empty
PostSubject: Help with m4 gearbox   Help with m4 gearbox Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Hey guys, I have not yet recieved the m160 gearbox I purchased, but it is going to be going into a G&G blowback rifle, the gearbox I have does not have blowback with it, so how do you think my charging handle and fake bolt will attach? What it is in the G&G is just a little pneumatic system that the bolt attaches to and a small amount of air pushes it back. Do you think I will be able to keep this with the new gearbox, or do you think that I will have to just scrap the idea of the blow back on it, also, where do you think my charging handle will be able to attach?
http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=24_68_518&products_id=31563
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
Capt-Crowbar
Captain
Captain
Capt-Crowbar

PostSubject: Re: Help with m4 gearbox   Help with m4 gearbox Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:27 pm

It sounds to me like you're just gonna have to ditch the blowback. Sorry Neutral
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: Help with m4 gearbox   Help with m4 gearbox Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:33 pm

thats what I am thinkings, Its not the blow back I am too worried about, its just that I do not want my gun to not have a charging handle! hah because it attaches to that little pump there
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
Capt-Crowbar
Captain
Captain
Capt-Crowbar

PostSubject: Re: Help with m4 gearbox   Help with m4 gearbox Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Well, I don't have any experience with the ASGI custom guns, and I have very little experience with electric blowback guns, but it seems to me like you're just going to have to live without the charging handle.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Help with m4 gearbox   Help with m4 gearbox Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:45 pm

Nah, I would be very surprised if you had to lose the charging handle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with m4 gearbox   Help with m4 gearbox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with m4 gearbox
Page 1 of 1