Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Zombie MilSim Scenario

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

Zombie MilSim Scenario Empty
PostSubject: Zombie MilSim Scenario   Zombie MilSim Scenario Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Hi guys Surprised
Sorry I've been gone for a while. My... other hobbies have taken over the majority of my hobby money, but my friend roped me back into airsoft this summer. I decided to write up a scenario that I could play with friends using a mix of both high quality replicas, and of course, walmart springers (for those are who new). The best way to do it: Only make one team have guns! I wrote up an interesting Zombie MilSim Scenario... MilSim is the only way to discribe it. The game is not about killing all the zombies. In fact, they have infinate lives. Instead, it's about collecting supplies found in cannisters spread across the scenario area. Ammunition, water, food, and even provisions for camping out would need to be found. Humans are focused on boarding up their building, and less on shooting everything up. So, here are the rules:

ZOMBIE MILSIM SCENARIO

HUMANS:

Players: At least 5

Uniforms: Camouflage Trousers, OD t-shirt, Black, brown, camo, or conservative green windbreaker or jacket. There is no limit on Chest Rigs or gear. Combat or Work boots preferred. No more than two weapons can be used.

Starting Point: Humans will start in a barn, shed, or some sort of building. They may choose to use the available supplies and building supplies found inside and around the building to fortify the structure.

Goal: To retrieve as many supply canisters as possible and make it to the Extraction Zone (EZ) with minimal casualties.

Rules:
-No Unnecessary shots; bang rule can be applied if CQC combat becomes a factor.
-No physical contact that can result in injury
-No leaving the play zone
-Ammunition and Supplies found must be divided equally among the team.
-Any building materials and supplies found may be used.
-Any direct physical contact with a zombie (Human -> Zombie) Will result in an immediate death and a switch to the zombie team. (Knife or blade -> Zombie does not count as direct physical contact)
-Rubber knives and foam farm tools may be used, but not in a harmful manner (Don’t whack people as hard as you can)
-All weapons will start out with exactly twenty rounds or the capacity of one magazine. You may not store ammunition freely in pockets.

ZOMBIES:

Players: At least 4

Uniforms: A bloody white t-shirt over clothes of your choice.

Starting Point: A permanent starting and respawn will be established and marked pre-game.

Goal: To touch, or infect, as many humans as possible before the end of the game.

Rules:
-Zombies may not run unless in darkness (shadows do not count). If exposed to lights, they lose the ability to run and must reach no more than a brisk walk.
-Zombies may not physically hurt humans. A touch or ‘hug’ is enough to infect someone.
-Zombies may only climb over items if they do not involve jumping (exception at night).
-A BB hit or knife slash is an automatic death. You must raise your hands and go to the respawn point before continuing.

Authors Note: Setting up this scenario is very important. If you do not set it up well enough, the game could end in less than an hour. Ideally, a game will last 3-7 hours in the simplest set up: Hide the canisters in easy locations (Usually next to trails) and only mark two possible locations for each canister on the maps. Maps can be printed directly on satellite aerials. This will help with orientation and a sense of direction. Supplies would include a good amount of ammunition (This will make those involved more eager to shoot), and a couple gallons of water. MRE’s or other easy foods could be included in the canisters as well. By keeping these supplies short, but with a large amount of ammo, those involved will worry less about ammo and more about completing the tasks.
Longer games can be achieved (7+ hours) by changing a few things: Hide canisters in locations off-trail. Mark several possible locations for each canister, and make a larger possible location for each. Maps can be terrain, or even just a blank sheet of paper with only a few markers for reference. By trickling ammunition supplies throughout each canister, players will be more conservative with ammo. For real shock factor, make the 2nd or 3rd canister a ruck sack with sleeping bags and lanterns. You can even send a little letter describing the night ahead. When done right, this will most definitely be an interesting game.
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: Zombie MilSim Scenario   Zombie MilSim Scenario Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:00 am

This sounds pretty interesting. Although, I don't think I'd want someone hugging me. Razz So, just a rule clarification, at what point can the humans move to the extraction zone?
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Zombie MilSim Scenario   Zombie MilSim Scenario Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:13 pm

They can move there at anytime, but they have to keep collecting cannisters in order to find it. So... they don't actually know where it is until they get the last or second to last canister. I probably should have made the canister thing more clear.
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: Zombie MilSim Scenario   Zombie MilSim Scenario Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:25 pm

alexkmmll wrote:
They can move there at anytime, but they have to keep collecting cannisters in order to find it. So... they don't actually know where it is until they get the last or second to last canister. I probably should have made the canister thing more clear.
Oh, okay. So they do have to end up finding every canister. And once they've found the last canister it contains the whereabouts of the extraction zone? Sound pretty interesting. I was telling one of my teammates about it and I think we're gonna try to get some guys together, head to walmart and get some cheap springers (those are honestly rather fun Razz) and go out to the ranch and play.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Zombie MilSim Scenario   Zombie MilSim Scenario Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:19 am

A. sniper wrote:
alexkmmll wrote:
Oh, okay. So they do have to end up finding every canister. And once they've found the last canister it contains the whereabouts of the extraction zone? Sound pretty interesting. I was telling one of my teammates about it and I think we're gonna try to get some guys together, head to walmart and get some cheap springers (those are honestly rather fun Razz) and go out to the ranch and play.
Good! Let me know how it goes. The nice thing about these games is you have to think. If you only depend on your weapon, you wont get far Very Happy.

By the way... what happened to everyone? Seems awefully... quiet on here. Did Durkee break out the Panic Shelter again?
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: Zombie MilSim Scenario   Zombie MilSim Scenario Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:00 pm

alexkmmll wrote:
A. sniper wrote:
alexkmmll wrote:
Good! Let me know how it goes. The nice thing about these games is you have to think. If you only depend on your weapon, you wont get far Very Happy.

By the way... what happened to everyone? Seems awefully... quiet on here. Did Durkee break out the Panic Shelter again?
It seems that the forum has begun a decline. It actually started before I left and then when I came back it was really extra quiet. I think alot of it is due to the fact that many of our more knowlegable senior members are beginning to get out of airsoft. Also, most of the mods aren't on nearly as often as they used to be. Hopefully it will pick back up someday soon. Just don't leave, cause if everyone leaves then it will never pick back up.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie MilSim Scenario   Zombie MilSim Scenario Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:15 pm

I guess we need to initiate emergency procedures, go door to door and beg for them to come back.

Or we could turn them to airsoft zombies Rolling Eyes see, its related to the topic
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Zombie MilSim Scenario   Zombie MilSim Scenario Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:04 pm

LOL, very good WW, very good.
How about... we advertise? xD
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: Zombie MilSim Scenario   Zombie MilSim Scenario Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:41 pm

you can pay for it then. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie MilSim Scenario   Zombie MilSim Scenario Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie MilSim Scenario
Page 1 of 1