Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Better late then never

Go down 
+6
M14 double-taps
TheJim
slob212
.25 Gram Sniper
Lone Wolf
Jman
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jman
Sergeant
Sergeant
Jman

Better late then never Empty
PostSubject: Better late then never   Better late then never Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:22 pm

Well some people know me but i have been on this forum for about a month and never wrote in this topic so here I go.

Well first i am a pilot. I have my solo license in gliders and working on my powered so i can solo on my 16th birthday (first legal age). I plan on joining the airforce and am far on my way. Most of my family has been in the military at some point (airforce, army, and navy.)

Now for airsoft. I got my first gun when i was 12 so two years ago and i hated it and airsoft them. My gun only shot about 10ft and was very loud. Then on my 13th birthday my parents bought me a pistol and i loved it. It was a spring pistol but very accurate. then about a month and a half ago I meet a friend though CAP (www.cap.gov) and he had about 5 airsoft guns (jg, TM, E1) and he invited me over to play airsoft and I loved it. I got to use this JG 733 commando and finally i could shoot over 10ft, now I could shot over 100ft. He convinced me to get a JG BAR-10 about 3 weeks ago and i liked it even more so now I am hooked, and planning to upgrade my bar and get a cqw.

So here is my second longest post correction longest, and can you guys see my signature because i don't see mine when I post.

Just though of this:
I have a sportline pistol and a Bar-10 which i am planning to buy a tb, m120 spring, and new hopup with an mp5

Thankyou .25 it was.

Last edited by Jman on Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:59 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : adding (missspelled0)
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Better late then never   Better late then never Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:28 pm

Yea I have a friend on CAP too..
Nice to have you here with us
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Better late then never   Better late then never Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:12 pm

Hey I think you typed your paragraph twice. Might wanna fix that.
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Better late then never   Better late then never Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:24 am

Welcome Jman,

Nice intoduction, little confusing, but nice Smile
Back to top Go down
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

PostSubject: Re: Better late then never   Better late then never Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:00 pm

Welcome..... I guess we skipped that. lol

Jim
Back to top Go down
Jman
Sergeant
Sergeant
Jman

PostSubject: Re: Better late then never   Better late then never Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:12 pm

Ya, you know Jim with all the me spelling gernade.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Better late then never   Better late then never Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:35 am

Jman wrote:
I plan on going the airforce and am far on my way. Most of my family has been in the military at some point (airforce, army, and navy.)

Hey, Care to elaborate on your familys military past?? What will you be doing in the AirForce? I am wither going to be in the Airborne Infantry in the Army, 506th Paratrooper, or a Combat Controller in the AirForce.....thats right, I'm considering stepping into the blue Twisted Evil So what military experiences have you/your family had?
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Jman
Sergeant
Sergeant
Jman

PostSubject: Re: Better late then never   Better late then never Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:19 am

Well fisrt I wrote going insted of joining (don't now ware that came from)
First to answer 14:
My great uncle was in the navy (E8 ) as millitary/ secial inteligence. He mostly took a heavly fulled two person fighter jet searching for ships in WW2 then close to the end of the ware he went to china when the goverment of both U.S. and China said there were NO US troops in China but my great uncle was right next to the empoer to help comunicate with the US goverment and spy on other conties. I have a hand writen thankyou from the empor of China to him.
My grandpa was a Sargent (don't know grade, E4 i think) in the army as a trainer for artilery he went to Veitnam and comanded the artilery aiming and firering. He then left the millitary to be a high-up account for a company. There the CEO were stelling monny from the company and had some people shot. So he informs an old millitary freind that told the police then he left my grandma for about 5 weeks and she was taken off by the police to keep her safe. The CEO's were caught but they tryed to have mt grandpa killed.
Grandpa other side was in the army and was about to go to veitnam but he cought Pollo from the vacine and could no go. Then he went to race racecars profecanaly (Miller ring a bell) but he was not very good.
My dad was in officer training school for the airforce and made it to the lst cut but did not pass to be a pilot and they droped him. This was durring the draft (or something like it) and he was picked to join. He now has a PhD in mathmadicts and teaches at a univercity.
My great, great-great, great-great-great grandpa all were in the army my GG and GGG grandpas were in the civil war.

PS soon my Microfost work will be working so Ill stop haveing so many erors.
Back to top Go down
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: Better late then never   Better late then never Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:27 am

lol hopefully.But Hi.O and i sent you an invite on youtube and you never accepted yet Sad
Back to top Go down
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: Better late then never   Better late then never Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:29 am

Oh and my Dad fought in VIetnam and my Grandpa fought in WW2 and was there when China bombed pearl harbor.I know my dad got lots of medals and was a radios men the guy who calls for evac and airstrikes etc... .He was the last one alive out of his squad by the time he got out of Nam.
Back to top Go down
TacOps Utah
Private
Private
TacOps Utah

PostSubject: Re: Better late then never   Better late then never Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:39 am

Ummm.. when exactly did China bomb Pearl harbor ?????
Back to top Go down
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Better late then never   Better late then never Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:17 am

On December 7, 1941.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Better late then never   Better late then never Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:50 am

It was japan just fyi...
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: Better late then never   Better late then never Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:19 am

Oh my bad....
Back to top Go down
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Better late then never   Better late then never Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:28 pm

Quote :
Oh my bad....

Don't worry. All's forgiven.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Better late then never   Better late then never Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:21 pm

Indeed it was Japan. And we weren't at war....about 3,000 pretty much innocent men....but anyways, thats cool to hear about your father.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Better late then never   Better late then never Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:52 pm

Quote :
....about 3,000 pretty much innocent men...

To be precise 2403 people died in Pearl Harbor.2335 of them were soldiers and the other 68 were civilians. Anyway...back to the subject. Welcome to the forum again.
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: Better late then never   Better late then never Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:35 am

welcome to one of the best airsoft forums on the net...airsoft allies
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Better late then never   Better late then never Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:27 pm

Yeah once again welciome to the place where there is no hating , no pollitics , and strictly airsoft .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better late then never   Better late then never Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better late then never
Page 1 of 1