Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Upgrading externals on m4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

Upgrading externals on m4 Empty
PostSubject: Upgrading externals on m4   Upgrading externals on m4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:40 pm

so i have decided to keep my JG m4 so i want to upgrade some things and the first is the front and i was wondering if this http://www.airsoftpost.com/complete-front-assembly-tokyo-marui-classic-army-echo1-p-26174.html would go on this http://www.airsoftpost.com/lipoly-ready-stubby-airsoft-assault-pistol-reinforced-black-metal-gear-p-29642.html ?
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading externals on m4   Upgrading externals on m4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:10 pm

also how long is it does anyone know so i can get an inner barrel too with it no sepratly
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading externals on m4   Upgrading externals on m4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:24 pm

From the looks of it, I can't see it fitting.Maybe if you got a much longer inner barrel...
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading externals on m4   Upgrading externals on m4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:26 pm

well the front piece does it screw on or "pop" on? if need be i'll post a pic of the thread
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading externals on m4   Upgrading externals on m4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:01 pm

does anyone one know if the back part screws on the thread of the gun or the length of the barrel so i can get a new inner barrel with it
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading externals on m4   Upgrading externals on m4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:51 pm

It will not fit, the Threading for the Lock Ring/Delta Ring are reversed.

The Delta Ring Screws on Clockwise, From the Gun you showed the threading is counter clock wise.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading externals on m4   Upgrading externals on m4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:08 pm

the reciever has a little part not the metal part but the acual reciever
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading externals on m4   Upgrading externals on m4 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:02 pm

but the acual thing on the reciever i have is CW so is it that or do i need a new piece?
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading externals on m4   Upgrading externals on m4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:11 am

The outer barrel assembly will not match up to the Receiver,

The Locking Ring on the outer barrel that you want to install seats and holds the Barrel to the Receiver, inner clockwise threads,

The receiver on the gun that you showed has a locking ring on the receiver that pulls the outer barrel to the receiver, outside counter-clockwise threads,

Without some MAJOR modifications you will never get these parts to fit together.

With the right amount of pressure, you can fit a Round Peg through a Square hole, but it just doesn´t work the other way unless you make some modifications Smile
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading externals on m4   Upgrading externals on m4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:52 am

that screws off i took it off already and there are some threads on the acual reciever
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading externals on m4   Upgrading externals on m4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:51 pm

i asked webmaster he said yes but i'm gonna buy a boneyard gun to up it(better company and cheaper)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading externals on m4   Upgrading externals on m4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upgrading externals on m4
Page 1 of 1