Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Your Airsoft "prime time"

Go down 
+3
sticks.13
Warrior33
aveenvp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

Your Airsoft "prime time" Empty
PostSubject: Your Airsoft "prime time"   Your Airsoft "prime time" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:29 pm

I figure I might as well enlighten you with what times of year are my favorite for attending events. For me it is late fall and winter. It is cold, so you don't overheat, and there are no leaves on the trees, which increases visibility. Summer is probably the worst for me for three reasons:

1. Dense vegitation: can't get a shot at anything.
2. Very hot and humid: causes dehydration and mask fogging.
3. Vacations: this summer I will be too busy to attend events. the next time I play will probably be September Sad .

What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Warrior33
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Your Airsoft "prime time"   Your Airsoft "prime time" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:24 pm

Same here i have to switch camo duringh this team mainly of the lush green in our fields and forests.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Your Airsoft "prime time"   Your Airsoft "prime time" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:15 pm

Meh I think its summer for me. I like to use the vegetation to get around people etc etc. The heat doesn't bother me as much as the cold and snow do. Also in the winter we usually get allot more wind, which makes and shot past 100ft useless with the average AEG.

sticks
Back to top Go down
r@ndumSnip3r
Private
Private
r@ndumSnip3r

PostSubject: Re: Your Airsoft "prime time"   Your Airsoft "prime time" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:26 am

yea. id rather summer, so people are to worn out to find me, and i just take em out
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Your Airsoft "prime time"   Your Airsoft "prime time" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:19 am

For me, my prime time is between January 1st, and December 31st, just tweaks me that there are only a limited amount of events during the winter months.

Starting in May, things really get interesting, Events, Tuning Jobs, Repair/MOD Jobs, building Frankenstein Guns......

Just doesn´t stop until November, and then comes the real sweet custom work.
Back to top Go down
Murder
Private
Private
Murder

PostSubject: Re: Your Airsoft "prime time"   Your Airsoft "prime time" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:13 am

i prefer the summer but i love it all year round but like slob stated limited events during winter which prevents me from playing during the winter but most of the time i like the summer more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.taairsoftteam.webs.com
panic324
Sergeant
Sergeant
panic324

Location : San Francisco Bay Area, Communist Republic of California

PostSubject: Re: Your Airsoft "prime time"   Your Airsoft "prime time" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:19 pm

The summer and early fall mostly, just because of scheduling conflictions. The crew season doesn't run during the summer, and it doesn't kick into high gear until late fall.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=674516301&ref=profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Airsoft "prime time"   Your Airsoft "prime time" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Airsoft "prime time"
Page 1 of 1