Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Is it time to let go of squad leader

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior33
Private
Private

Is it time to let go of squad leader Empty
PostSubject: Is it time to let go of squad leader   Is it time to let go of squad leader Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:51 pm

Ok i have been a SL or TL for the past two years my records show in skirmishes 40-6(and no im not bragging). But I want to become a demo/grendier. Yes i like being TL esp. of a team that i started. But i cannot play as much as i use to. Maybe 2-3 times a month. My theory of battle was "if your a 4-man team make the other bastards think your a 400-man team". I would like a exp. airsofter to answer to question one is a SL or TL w/e it may be.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to let go of squad leader   Is it time to let go of squad leader Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:27 am

if you are going to step down from the position, are you ready to follow somebody else ???

A lot of friction sometimes starts when former Leaders take a step back, either they usually want to make sure that things still get done his/her way, or the new Squad leader will `` Block īī any suggestion from the former.

The best way to deal with the problem if you should step back, Keep quiet ! give advice or suggestions when asked ! Donīt critique the New Guy, let him/her make their mistakes, that's how people learn. When the New Guy/Girl does something good, pass on the compliment, when they do something wrong or stupid, they already know it, you donīt have to tell them, chances are they will come and ask you for advice on their own, when they can get you alone away from the rest of the team.

Give the New SL all the support that he/she gave you, actually more !
Back to top Go down
Warrior33
Private
Private

PostSubject: Thanks man   Is it time to let go of squad leader Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:59 pm

slob212 wrote:
if you are going to step down from the position, are you ready to follow somebody else ???

A lot of friction sometimes starts when former Leaders take a step back, either they usually want to make sure that things still get done his/her way, or the new Squad leader will `` Block īī any suggestion from the former.

The best way to deal with the problem if you should step back, Keep quiet ! give advice or suggestions when asked ! Donīt critique the New Guy, let him/her make their mistakes, that's how people learn. When the New Guy/Girl does something good, pass on the compliment, when they do something wrong or stupid, they already know it, you donīt have to tell them, chances are they will come and ask you for advice on their own, when they can get you alone away from the rest of the team.

Give the New SL all the support that he/she gave you, actually more !

I'll take that into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to let go of squad leader   Is it time to let go of squad leader Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it time to let go of squad leader
Page 1 of 1