Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

why do my games fall through(I think this is the best to put it)

Go down 
+7
AFU
Lone Wolf
JARHEAD
TheOneNamedMike
Insane Mercc
M14 double-taps
white wolf
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

why do my games fall through(I think this is the best to put it) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: why do my games fall through(I think this is the best to put it)   why do my games fall through(I think this is the best to put it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:16 pm

first off slob, im 14 and i haven't even ever been in REAL airsoft as you say it,in my being, the being of learning i am LEARNING!!! there is a first for everything no matter what it is. For petes sake this is the ONLY bit of hot water ive ever been in with airsoft!!! i don't mean to come off pissed but i am, because i made a mistake, people will black list me and not like me for something so simple, the only other team in the general eastern side of Pa that i no of is a team that used to play in a junk yard, one time mr police office came to their junkyard, thy decided it would be a good idea to hide their guns in their pants!!! now your getting all pissed at me for something minor and something that PLINKERS do EVERY DAY!!!. no im not a plinker and i truely never was a plinker like that. Also so you know he was Game ready, as in he had all his game gear on including his eye protection. The reason i was 50 feet away from him was because i was briefing others on the game which would be held in the woods, then on the way back i was "confronted" by the 2 and made that choice. Now i Made that choice and its not your responsibility fo my choice, so when i made that split second decision to pull the trigger many things were going through my head, not just ok shoot him, i was looking at past events and occurances with him, times when hes just pulled me in the shitter too. This kid is a gamer, as in xbox, now on xbox he always has to be the center of attention. one exampl of this is when im playing with all my friends and he pops in and pulls them all to a different game I don't HAVE. and makes me feel alone bored and betrayed. now i think about that and say to him in my mind, "you had it coming" another and the only main occurance before with airsoft was when it was the end of the game and its him .V. me, hes in the woods and i sprint in towards him and spray in his general direction and i hear crying, now i stop and walk to him. he was hiding behind a VERY big tree base, He wasn't hit and he was crying. Now that tells me i need to toughen him up. Whenever i come upon a person who at heart is a WUSSY!!! i try my hardest to toughen them up with the experience and the feeling of it. With him i simply made that choice to show him its not a freaking tea party out there, its not all fun and games, its not xbox, its airsoft and shits gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: why do my games fall through(I think this is the best to put it)   why do my games fall through(I think this is the best to put it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:26 pm

Jarhead wrote:
its not xbox, its airsoft and shits gonna happen.

Yes, it's airsoft, and shits gonna happen. As the leader, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure it doesn't happen.

Treat every airsoft weapon as if it were a real loaded firearm. And it is our responsibility for your choice, because this is all our sport, and your choices reflect upon this sport. So if slob212 doesn't say anything, if I don't say anything and it happens again, then we are just as responsible for the consequences.

You made a mistake, learn from it and move on. Do better the next time, and maybe this friend of yours will one day try to emulate you. Be a role Model.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: why do my games fall through(I think this is the best to put it)   why do my games fall through(I think this is the best to put it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:36 pm

oh, he already does my friend, the next day he didnt even remember it, sorry but he is uite the "over reactor" , thats what im trying to get at, this kid moved from illnois and Had NO fiends for 2 years. So whenever someone would say something to him he'd ALWAYS take it as an insulte and freak out and CRY. Last year someone took his glasses case as a joke in class and he broke down crying infront of everyone, when the teach took the kid that took em out in the hall the teach even chuckled and said it was pathetic, point of being im trying to make this kid tougher, not trying to make him have a mental breakdown whenever i mention airsoft, he even said it was a fun day the day after it happened. And i know i put an image out there for everyone about airsoft, but in this "process" im stopping that image, im trying to stop the image of the kid playing in his polo shirt and plade shorts. Ya know, i know he wants to play but this will give him the incentive to maybe go out and buy that vest cause the bbs wont hurt through it.

Now i know that all the mods hate me know because i shot someone with a fake gun that shoots plastic, so do what you want with my account, scrap it, idk whatever, youve made me feel horrible now

BTW AFU, im not the leader, in our "Team" feeling we are to follow orders, and i was following satans order whether he was serious or not, i followed an order cause thats what our team does, atleast the way i portray it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: why do my games fall through(I think this is the best to put it)   why do my games fall through(I think this is the best to put it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:10 pm

WHOA WHOA WHOA. Ok people lets back up before responses start to fly.

1 As you read in jarheads post next day he forgot about it. Perhaps this came out wrong when we brought it up but it was by no means a serious thing.

2 Its become a serious thing lets all kick on our sniper zen relax and just chill and chat about our opinions on the matter. After all that was kinda the point of bringing it up

3 Thanks for starting this again Slob some good disscusion can come out of this IMO.

4 Jarhead me and Slob awhile back had a little scuffle about mods hating users and they don't flat out. They get annoyed, frusturated, and confused at some times but if they hated you most likely you'd be gone from day 1.

5 Yes i openly say im leading this team and now its time for a patton moment here.

6 WARPIGS some history.
4 years ago i decided to get into AS for real but there were no players, fields, and importantly no info going around. Thus 2 years ago i meant G,OD my second in CO. He introduced me to Boston whom is our sqaud leader Boston never played but was interested. Then i brought my PBing friend Sped into the game and he stands as our heavy gunner.
The point,
WARPIGS started as in experiment. I expected it to dissovle within about 2 years. WHY!?!?!?. Because it was based upon creating an AS community in (at least our area) Eastern PA. I knew i was on to somthing due to my success of bringing 3 new players into AS one was a plinker (G,OD) the others never played in their life. Last year i met Jarhead, a previous plinker now turned to an avid AS player. So far not counting Boston Sped G,OD and JARHEAD ive brought 14 PEOPLE IN THE SPORT.
And again the point of why your reading this.
No offense to Jarhead but when something thinks AS in our area Satan comes to mind. Chase F. another Paintballer turned to AS (thanks to Jarhead) Chase was talking to a couple guys and reccently several ex PBers have been asking me how to get into the sport.
BAM there it is.
Im a role model (partialy why here in PA we have no lack of snipers). And so far in my team ive turned out respectable disciplained players who spread our dear sport further every day. Ian M. (one who was shot) is one of them.

7 AFU short and sweet thank you and as for what your saying. Fully loaded as Jarhead said we were dissscusing a game and were ready to play.

8 I admit FULLY that eye protection or not it was dangerous, quite.

9 This isn't eye opening here ya it was wrong yes it was bad but by no means should you be responible. This blame and burden sit on my shoulder and mine alone.

10 Catch that MY FAULT ok i want to be focused on me now.

11 WARPIGS reference thread add comments add suggestions were a new team and well IMO important. Half of a State could become a bustling community if we are successful.

12 Why is 11 important i LOVE it when people ask about my team give us advice etc. etc. etc.

13 Ask Durkee he can vouche that were an honorable team and follow TAC 327 conduct.

So i ask again just switch on the good ole sniper zen chill and just chat about what we think. Cause if we argue about this theres no point in opening it then to have an all out scream fest.
SO
Chill
and
Chat

Last edited by Satan on Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: why do my games fall through(I think this is the best to put it)   why do my games fall through(I think this is the best to put it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:12 pm

@Jarhead,

No account is going to get trashed, scrapped, banned.

A mistake has been made, Fine, Learn from it !
You ststed you are not a the team leader, but you are in a leadership position, and that position is based soley on you being an experianced player, Leadership comes in 2 forms,
Formal, and Informal, the Formal leader is the Guy with the Title, the Informal Leader is the others on the field that other players look up to, or go to for advice. These are the guys that always have the new guys around them, the guys that are willing to help, the guys with experiance and knowledge these are the guys that really make the game so interesting.

AFU stole some of my thunder, but he hit the nail on the head, things are going to happen in the game all by themselves, there is no need to force them to happen.

This has nothing to do with making anybody feel bad, this all is about being the Better Player, being the Better Person on the Playing field.
There are thousands of ways that this could have been handled better, maybe the next time you might want to take the Player aside and explain in graphic detail what the game is about, let him know that sometimes there are the hits that Sting like a Mother******, there is the possibility of loosing a tooth, the implanted BB, the Blood Blister, the bleeding hit.

Trust me this is mild in comparrison to some of the incidents that I have witnessed or been told, try these on for size...

A player called his Hit, was gathering his gear together, the attacking platoon( 35+ players ) decided to give him a burst of F/A as the were passing,m this at a distance of about 8ft.

A injured Player ( Sprained Ankle ) was hobbeling along to the Aid Station, an armed Jeep pulls up behind hi, instead of helping, the Gunner decided to move him along a little faster with fire from his M-60.

A weak hearted player was leaving the field with tears in his eyes ( gotten in far over his head ), the person causing the tears decided it was not enough, dropped the weaker player with F/A fire( tuned M249 ) to the knee pits and continued to burn him until there was free flowing blood.

All the above are true incidents, and I am still blacklisted from participating in events sponsered by the teamleader from the first example, somehow he did not think that my response to his action and order was correct.

I do not take responsability for what you did, I do take responability for the Game that I love, for the further development and for further growth.

When a Player, Smith, Seller does something worthwhile to improve the game I pass on the Praise and information, when I see others helping the game along, Iīm one of the first to help or offer any bit of information that I can, the same goes the other way.

Sombody walks up and Bi*ch Slaps your Girlfriend, you gonna stand there and laugh, tell her itīs ok, it wonīt happen again, donīt cry the red cheek looks good ??
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: why do my games fall through(I think this is the best to put it)   why do my games fall through(I think this is the best to put it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:06 pm

Woot! Thats what I call a good conversation!
Im about to pull some Krav Maga on yo @ss hahah

It is the leader's responsibility to ensure that the game is being played safely, fun is being had, and that newbies are being given the support and help they need to better enjoy the game...even if that includes showing them what real pain is (in a safe way, of course) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why do my games fall through(I think this is the best to put it)   why do my games fall through(I think this is the best to put it) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why do my games fall through(I think this is the best to put it)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2