Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Russian loadout

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Russian loadout Empty
PostSubject: Russian loadout   Russian loadout Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:53 am

So im scrapping my South Korean loadout idea and moving towards a russian loadout idea

First of all my weapon, will be my AK47
I am going to change it from a tactical AK to a somewhat regular AK using this conversion kit http://weaponblender.com/index.php?productID=994

I also ordered a higher quality balaclava (the one i have now is crap) to protect my identity in lieu of spetznas ID secrecy or whatever.

i have a chest rig already in OD but in the future i will get a vest like this http://www.redsoldier.com/SPLAV-Tactical-Vest-TARZAN-M22-Forest.html

as for my uniform i will go along the lines of this style http://www.redsoldier.com/Splav-Russian-Bekas-Flecktar-d-BDU-Jacket-1201727.html
or this one
http://www.redsoldier.com/Splav-Camo-M1-Jacket-Forest-1201014-J.html
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Russian loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian loadout   Russian loadout Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:27 pm

I think that will work much better for you. A white person can pull off a Russian kit alot easier than an asian kit Very Happy

I had a Rooskie loadout going a while ago...'cept I was wearing full flecktarn. Probably wasn't very realistic, but it was fun (and different, nobody else runs fleck around here).

Now all you need is an RPG-7!
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Russian loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian loadout   Russian loadout Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:43 pm

flecktarn works to a degree for a ruskie loadout, since their new digi pattern is based off of flecktarn.

yeah i forsure need an RPG-7! Very Happy i can't wait to get this started haha its gonna look super sexy. does anyone have any good pictures from which i try to make an impression of?
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Russian loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian loadout   Russian loadout Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:53 pm

Kinda hard to see what he's wearing but I'll post it anyway
Russian loadout Russian_soldier
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Russian loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian loadout   Russian loadout Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:13 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
flecktarn works to a degree for a ruskie loadout, since their new digi pattern is based off of flecktarn.

yeah i forsure need an RPG-7! Very Happy i can't wait to get this started haha its gonna look super sexy. does anyone have any good pictures from which i try to make an impression of?

Well my current profile picture is Russian...as well as my old one (single man standing there with an AK and RPG warhead in his pocket).
Ill upload em once I get home.

Russian loadout Img_9210
Russian loadout Img_9813Russian loadout Img_2910
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Russian loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian loadout   Russian loadout Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Quote :
Well my current profile picture is Russian...as well as my old one (single man standing there with an AK and RPG warhead in his pocket).
Ill upload em once I get home.
That is a very nice looking loadout... and AK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Russian loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian loadout   Russian loadout Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:31 pm

@SnoSnipe, Just to clear it up that isn't Durkee hahaha those are real Russian soldiers... although the background on the second one looks extremely like the view from my dad's old house... weird.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Russian loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian loadout   Russian loadout Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:34 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
although the background on the second one looks extremely like the view from my dad's old house... weird.
Maybe it was your dad's old house...
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Russian loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian loadout   Russian loadout Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:50 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
@SnoSnipe, Just to clear it up that isn't Durkee hahaha those are real Russian soldiers... although the background on the second one looks extremely like the view from my dad's old house... weird.
Yeah, but NoNeed2hate was going to do this loadout, and it looks very nice. I thought that made sense :S
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Russian loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian loadout   Russian loadout Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:50 pm

My old loadout was an almost exact replica of the one in the second picture.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Russian loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian loadout   Russian loadout Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
What camouflage pattern is that?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Russian loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian loadout   Russian loadout Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:07 pm

SnoSnipe wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:

don't know the real name for it, I believe its "SKOL", but I bought it as "Russian Digital Camouflage" hahaha.
There was a foreign surplus booth set up at the OC gun show about 3 years ago...purchased the top for about $5.

And the bottoms I wore were just worn M-65 field slacks.

That was back when I was running my Cyma AK as primary.
Kinda cheated and used US webbing, but still looked pretty much the same Russian loadout Icon_biggrin

Sold the shirt for $25, I now use the pants for backpacking, and the Cyma is sitting in my closet (I use it as a loaner).

My first real loadout.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Russian loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian loadout   Russian loadout Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
SnoSnipe wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:

don't know the real name for it, I believe its "SKOL", but I bought it as "Russian Digital Camouflage" hahaha.
There was a foreign surplus booth set up at the OC gun show about 3 years ago...purchased the top for about $5.

And the bottoms I wore were just worn M-65 field slacks.

That was back when I was running my Cyma AK as primary.
Kinda cheated and used US webbing, but still looked pretty much the same Russian loadout Icon_biggrin

Sold the shirt for $25, I now use the pants for backpacking, and the Cyma is sitting in my closet (I use it as a loaner).

My first real loadout.
Very nice! And I love the bought for $5 and sold for $25 deal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Russian loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian loadout   Russian loadout Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:13 pm

oh i like that style of camoflage in your previous profile picture, i would love to buy it but its nowhere to be found, but thats a good deal for 5 bucks especially when these russian uniforms are running 70-150 for a decent uniform
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Russian loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian loadout   Russian loadout Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:58 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
oh i like that style of camoflage in your previous profile picture, i would love to buy it but its nowhere to be found, but thats a good deal for 5 bucks especially when these russian uniforms are running 70-150 for a decent uniform

I'll look around online to see if I can't find you some... and I'll be sure to keep my eyes open the next time I go to a gun show.

Did a bit of research on SKOL camo, its made by Modox. If you can't find a way to order from that site, I suggest hitting up some surplus stores.

Bear in mind, I have no idea if the uniform I got was actually a Modox SKOL or just a cheap copy.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Russian loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian loadout   Russian loadout Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:45 am

i think i will use this as my camo base http://www.redsoldier.com/Splav-Russian-Bekas-Flecktar-d-BDU-Jacket-1201727.html as it does look very modern, i like modern Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Russian loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian loadout   Russian loadout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russian loadout
Page 1 of 1