Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Airsoft Atlanta...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

Airsoft Atlanta... Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft Atlanta...   Airsoft Atlanta... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:18 pm

A great company to check for competitive price's, gear, parts, upgrades, etc... they pretty much have anything you would want and most likely have it relatively inexpensive. They carry a wide variety of AEG's, GBB's and Sniper based replica's.
Shipping is surprisingly fast, I generally get packages delivered within 2 days of order.

On a scale of 1-10, I would rate them at a 9.5

Check out their website: www.airsoftatlanta.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Ace
Corporal
Corporal
Ace

Airsoft Atlanta... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Atlanta...   Airsoft Atlanta... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:20 pm

Seabass recommended Airsoft Atlanta to me and I was very pleased. I was looking for a certain tight bore barrel and I called them to see if maybe it wasn't listed on their site. They told me the reason they didn't sell the barrel was because of it's performance. In the fine print of the package it says "Decreases Velocity by 15%". Most people misread this. Other sites provide no information regarding this, until you get the package in the mail. I ordered my barrel and 3 point sling at 5:30 last Wednesday and it came by Friday afternoon. Great service and very quick shipping!

I as well would give this store a 9.5/10
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Slacker
Private
Private
Slacker

Airsoft Atlanta... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Atlanta...   Airsoft Atlanta... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:53 am

I have not ever had a bad experience with Airsoft Atlanta. Fast shipping on you items. And a very polite staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Airsoft Atlanta... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Atlanta...   Airsoft Atlanta... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft Atlanta...
Page 1 of 1