Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

not shooting. help?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
airsofter13
Private
Private
airsofter13

not shooting. help? Empty
PostSubject: not shooting. help?   not shooting. help? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:21 am

ok i just charged up my new ak and took it outside. i shot it and it sounded like it was shooting but no bbs came out. i wound it up as much as i could but it just spun back to its original position. i turned it upside down and it shot perfectly. i know its not the gun so WTF is up with the magazine? can you tell me if i need to replace it or if im doing something wrong? thanx
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: not shooting. help?   not shooting. help? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:21 pm

did you even put the bbs in the hicap right

And don't tell me you used a speedloader to load down the feed

There is ussually a little "trap" door that opens up to a large bb chamber, the feed shaft, which is what im assuming you loaded first isn't where you put the bbs in.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
wombinator
Private
Private
wombinator

PostSubject: Re: not shooting. help?   not shooting. help? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:05 pm

The BBs are probably not feeding correctly through your magazine. I don't know how to help you. But yeah. Theres a little "hatch" you open up and you just pour BBs into it and crank it/wind it.
Back to top Go down
mercenary
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: not shooting. help?   not shooting. help? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:44 am

1. when loading bb's on a hicap mag do not fill it up to the brim. fill it up half-way then wind it. then pour more bb's but do not fill it up to the top leave enough space.. for bb's to move around..

2. spray some silicone oil in the mag coil spring.
3. check if your rubber hop up is in good condition. it might have been ripped apart already.
4. check the bb stoper in the magazine. it might b too tight or too long.
5. the mag coil might be too weak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not shooting. help?   not shooting. help? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not shooting. help?
Page 1 of 1