Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Robert Rogers 19 standing orders

Go down 
+7
TheJim
killyouno5
M14 double-taps
Alabama_Sniper
slob212
sticks.13
p51dmustang
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:56 pm

Lol you guys take it to seriously I don't spray and prey but I do like to kinda run out and be in the lead and hey we arnt in the military its like the matrix you can see the bb's comeing so why not just duck when you see them and move up when you don't. You wont get really hurt maybe a welt but hey you are back in in a couple of mins.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:41 pm

yeah but the point is to not get it lol
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:24 pm

Yeah but its ok if you do and its even better if you don't but I imagine that just about all of us here have at least one painful memmory of airsoft . Besides , in an airsoft war if I try to perform a plan with my sniper team , and I fail , I will learn from my mistake , and a few minutes later , after a short trip to a MASH unit to get so called " patched up " , I wil either try the same manuver again , or a completely different one all together , thats what I like about being an officer , the desicion is all mine .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:32 pm

Ya plus as you say you will only be out for a little so you might as well have fun. I like being able to go out and shoot it up rather than sit in a spot and just fire over a piece of cardboard the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:37 pm

Hey its sounds like you are downing snipers on that one , lol , and actually we move more than you would think .
Back to top Go down
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:48 pm

not to be off topic but back to the 19 orders and the knife thing...in some airsoft places there is a plasic knife rule and my team and i acnoladge it...its just cool when you come acrost some who is reloading and u plasic knife them ...i got a kill like that once cheers
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:25 pm

Now you see to me when a traget is reloading , they aren't a target anymore , thats just wrong .
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:30 pm

Oh no I wasn't saying anything bad against snipers but it isn't me to sit around and yes I do know that you do move around but even you know there are some games were you do sit alot. For me if i saw someone sitting reloading I would just walk up and say your hit so there is no disagreement because if you can walk up on someone and not have to fire they should like you more because you didnt shoot from 10ft.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:04 pm

I was just joking around about the whole sniper thing anyway , but and as far as shooting some one reloading or " stabbing " them , I just find it unproffesional , about like " finishing off " a traget that has already surrendered .
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:45 pm

killyouno5 wrote:
Lol you guys take it to seriously I don't spray and prey but I do like to kinda run out and be in the lead and hey we arnt in the military its like the matrix you can see the bb's comeing so why not just duck when you see them and move up when you don't. You wont get really hurt maybe a welt but hey you are back in in a couple of mins.

That is just un-realistic. In the game I play, you can hardly ever even seee the person shooting at you. And I don't know what quality guns you are using, but If people can dodge the BB, you may want to up the price range a bit. This is airsoft, not ddodgeball Smile

Alabama_Sniper wrote:
Now you see to me when a traget is reloading , they aren't a target anymore , thats just wrong .

Huh? How so? I'm sure the person you're playing with would take advantage if you reloading, why whouldn't you? It's another part of the game that makes it fun. If everybody promised not to shoot people while reloading, there is really no point in watching your ammo.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:14 pm

Agreed with M14 d-t in what way is that not a legitimate target?

Jim
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:00 pm

Quote :
That is just un-realistic. In the game I play, you can hardly ever even seee the person shooting at you. And I don't know what quality guns you are using, but If people can dodge the BB, you may want to up the price range a bit. This is airsoft, not ddodgeball Smile

We don't really play with guns that you can just dodge I was useing a figure of speak. In reality I was just saying that I would rather shoot more and take the risk of getting hit rather than sit and hide and only take a few shots over like a board.
Back to top Go down
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:06 pm

yeah well in reality you can actually "dodge" the bb, the bb is going slow enough for you to see and you can use elements like wind and also if its coming at you you can sorta see it duck and it would be dodging the bb.
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:09 pm

Ya thats true but not with like snipers and people you don't see then they could just shoot you but if they were right in front of you then ya you could just see them comeing.
Back to top Go down
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:15 pm

yeah but say its a small field and a spotter has an opening, on the other team, and is using binoculars. The sniper with the gun could be seen or the front line was moving and looked ahead before the spotter/sniper team saw them. The front line has seen them and knows to be casrefull...
Back to top Go down
pasniper21
Sergeant
Sergeant
pasniper21

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:48 pm

What kind of guns do you guys use I don't think I've ever had time to see someone shoot at me, track the bb, and then dodge it. Even in my early days of airsoft(spring pistols) I don't think I could do that. That really dosen't seem like much fun to me either. Games would last like 5 minutes anyways.
Back to top Go down
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:22 pm

Yea unless the guns that you r using are like my CMYA SIG 522. which is so bad you could almost catch the bb in the air then aleast i don't normally have enough time to dodge bbs...
Back to top Go down
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:28 am

I was once hit by a very long range snipe shot to the hand- I ccaught the bb, called hit and at the end of the game i gave it back to Dave (the guy who shot me)

Jim
Back to top Go down
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:05 pm

haha nice
Back to top Go down
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:50 pm

haha nice how bad did your hand hurt? lol Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:57 pm

Probally not that bad if it was from a long range away and easy enough to become caught .
Back to top Go down
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:10 pm

eh true but you never know it could of stung Razz
Back to top Go down
p51dmustang
Corporal
Corporal
p51dmustang

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:25 pm

WOW i never thoyght thi topic would case so much discussion, i thought that maybe 1 or 2 people mightt replt, but not this many affraid
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:50 pm

Oh and to all of you who said that the target reloading is a target I disagree and here is why , The Jim I noticed that you did mention that the if the shoe was on the other foot and you were the target reloading that you would probally become a prime target for snipers , rifleman , and others , but that still doesn't make it right . I don't care if one thousand airsofters were on a field and every single one of them , exept for mabey four or five of them shot another player while he was reloading still wouldn't make it any righter , than if all of them exept for four or five didn't shoot another player that was reloading . Now I do have to admit that I have shot a target who was imobile due to reloading , most of the time it was on accidental surcumstances , but still . I myself am a gentleman when it comes to airsoft , and find shooting a target that is reloading just like shooting one that is out of ammo , or has already surrendered . Now it is different if the target is returning fire to me it is alright , really it all really just comes on down to airsoft ettique and being a merciful airsofter .
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:00 pm

Ya I agree but if it was real world and not airsoft then I would take every advantage I could to stay alive but in airsoft there are several unspoken rules that you should know just by being mature and knowing how to play. Some fields enforce these rules and some don't but you should know anyways and I belive shooting someone who is reloading in airsoft is just not right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert Rogers 19 standing orders
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next