Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Robert Rogers 19 standing orders

Go down 
+7
TheJim
killyouno5
M14 double-taps
Alabama_Sniper
slob212
sticks.13
p51dmustang
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:12 pm

To me knowing the proper ettiguet to airsoft shouldn't be a field requirement , but should be a characteristic that all airsofters should thrive for . Because I sure do know that I surely sure do .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
pasniper21
Sergeant
Sergeant
pasniper21

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:20 pm

We play you have to go back to the ammo dump to reload. You can be shot on your way back though.
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:46 pm

When me and my friends play if you catch the bb and you can show that you have it then you are not out, becasue well you caught the bb which is hard.
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:26 pm

That is kinda stupid no offence to you or any of your friends because for all you know they could of picked one up off of the ground and said that that bb was the one they got hit with and I just don't think that that is a good rule. Really if your hit your hit so ya and about the ammo depot that would be ok if you totally run out of all ammo and you have no clips left but just so you can put a new clip in is a little harsh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:12 am

What is so inappropriate about hitting somebody that is reloading ????? scratch

Are they out of play because they need to reload ?
Does this also include they are safe when they have to change Magazines ??
If they completly run aout of BBīs can they leave the field, Reload, and rejoin the game where they left off ??

Since AirSoft is a military simulation Hobby/Sport, I think the same rules apply.
Nobody on the Battlefield is going to cut you some slack just because you run out or low on ammunition.

Sorry, if I come accross a Player that is reloading, they are S.O.L., easier to remove an opponent, without firing a shot, that to wait until they are ready to continue Play.
Another reason why Teamwork is so important to AirSoft, Your buddy can Reload all Magazines while you give cover, the Ramboīs on the Field are the ones that you are going to catch all alone and unprepared, and they should be taken out as soon as possible Twisted Evil .

If somebody has surrenderd, they are out of Play, the same goes for the players that leave the field because of a malfunction, and they should not be shot at, but anybody else on the field, is fair game. ( Including MEDICīs Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:30 pm

i completly agree to make the game as relisic as posible give no mercy Twisted Evil haha
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:52 am

killyouno5, I see what you mean by that but it has to be called right after it happens, if it is like a minute after no one beleives that person and he is out, also we all know how hard it is to catch a bb so this has only happened twice. We jsut made this rulle be casue if you are Bad*** enough to catch a bb out of the air then we thought that you should stay alive. This is kind of like in an action movie when soem one gets hit but still fights off the enemy be cause they are a Bad****
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:35 am

Oh I though you ment after it hit them on the chest and they cought it on the way down. But still how good are your guns if you can catch the bb in mid air?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
Gracie
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:35 am

we can't really the only ones we have caught all really far shots that by the time they are close they are really just floating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Rogers 19 standing orders   Robert Rogers 19 standing orders - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert Rogers 19 standing orders
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3