Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Building a custom M16/M4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

Building a custom M16/M4 Empty
PostSubject: Building a custom M16/M4   Building a custom M16/M4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:06 pm

So I have decided that I would like to build a custom full-metal AR variant rifle over the next year. I have no idea what parts I want but I know I'm buying a complete gearbox rather than building one. Does anyone have any tips on what to get. I have around a $250 total budget. Also what gearbox should I get and does G&P make good metal recievers?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Building a custom M16/M4   Building a custom M16/M4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:32 pm

Dboys also makes good receivers, go to ebaybanned, or ebairsoft.com for those.

I would try to salvage as much as possible from boneyard guns. Don't go for one that only has one of the parts your looking for, but several like a stock and a handguard would be a good buy, possibly with a outerbarrel too.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

PostSubject: Re: Building a custom M16/M4   Building a custom M16/M4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:38 pm

Ya but the problem is that I plan on picking all the parts out.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Building a custom M16/M4   Building a custom M16/M4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:41 pm

exactly why you have to be creative, keep doors open for the "looks" because you want something that looks sharp but doesn't break the bank because your trying to cherry pick each individual part which is way more expensive.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building a custom M16/M4   Building a custom M16/M4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Building a custom M16/M4
Page 1 of 1