Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun

Go down 
+3
MetallicAirsoft
DrummerBoyz95
summonhell
7 posters
AuthorMessage
summonhell
Corporal
Corporal

so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun Empty
PostSubject: so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun   so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:16 am

my limit is about 100-300 (300 would be pushing it though) im extremely interested in the mk96 but then again a field gun would be pretty tight. i was looking at the g36/ak/scar/p90 bounce
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun   so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:32 pm

Go for a SCAR or something less common like a G3 because the rest, well most likely most people on your field will have one of every other one you listed.

Edit: If you're interested in a G3 check out a JG T3-RAS
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun   so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun   so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:21 pm

It depends on your playing style. Decide first whether you're willing to wait the whole game for that perfect shot, or whether you'd like to be right in the middle of the action. If you decide to go with an AEG, I would go with a G36 or SCAR over the others, because AKs are difficult to customize and P90s have hi-cap issues (or so I hear).

If you'd consider an M4, I'd go with this one for your price range.
This seems to be a decent SCAR.
If you like the G36 and you're debating between getting a sniper rifle and an assault rifle, then I think this might be right up your alley.

And remember, with the right coupon code, everything on Evike is 15% off!
Back to top Go down
summonhell
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun   so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:19 pm

ugh this is too hard of a decision
Back to top Go down
summonhell
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun   so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:38 am

so ive basically decided with the echo 1 mk36, and i will be buying it soon. What BB's should i get? i Wanted alot and for it to be fairly cheap. and i was also wondering if i should purchase the gun upgrade where airsoft gi will upgrade some of the parts on my gun. thanks. post if you need more info
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun   so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:17 pm

Don't upgrade it until you know it's capabilities in and out. Also since this is your first gun (I think?) don't go spending loads of money on it if you don't know if you even enjoy the game yet.

Get high grade (like G&G) biodegradeable BBs, weight .20g to .25g depending if you want more power or more accuracy.

The only upgrades I would suggest so far is a tightbore barrel IF it isn't accurate enough stock.

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
summonhell
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun   so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:46 pm

will do, thanks for the tips
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun   so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:47 pm

I would go with .20g. You won't lose much accuracy, and your range could as much as double.
Back to top Go down
summonhell
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun   so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:53 pm

thanks man. and i will most likely be going with the echo 1 mk36 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun   so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:59 pm

I have the Echo 1 G36c, Its a great gun, I love it! I haven't used it in a battle concitering I live in Wisconsin and its 10 Degrees regularly this time of year, but I have shot it a couple of times and its deadly accurate, I apsolutely love it!
Back to top Go down
summonhell
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun   so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:44 pm

alexkmmll wrote:
I have the Echo 1 G36c, Its a great gun, I love it! I haven't used it in a battle concitering I live in Wisconsin and its 10 Degrees regularly this time of year, but I have shot it a couple of times and its deadly accurate, I apsolutely love it!

I'm in Illinois, Kenosha border Smile i have a few friends not too far from me that airsoft. One does it some times in the winter, so i look forward to that.
Back to top Go down
summonhell
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun   so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:36 pm

so i was thinking since i can't buy the echo 1 mk36 yet, and i still have some decision time, are there any other aegs for about the same price (160-170 max for gun alone) that would be better then the echo 1 mk36?
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun   so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:47 pm

ah, its second on the top tens AEG list, the only one better is the CYMA AK-47 which is full plastic, and out of something like 170 reviews it still got five stars, so you can decide. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gapairsoft
Sergeant
Sergeant
gapairsoft

PostSubject: Re: so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun   so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:44 am

thats the top ten most bought, not top ten highest quality.
Back to top Go down
summonhell
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun   so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:46 pm

well, im on a budget let me remind you. Ive heard great things about this gun. But if there IS one better then that for about 160 then i would greatly appreciate posting it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun   so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:56 pm

G&G Combat Machine M4A1's run $140 new which leaves you enough to get a nice battery as well. Personally i think they're better guns then most stock MPEGs out there.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun   so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so my choices are between the utg mk96 or some other gun
Page 1 of 1