Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Training new team

Go down 
+3
sniper_32
Undertaker
Gerber
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gerber
Private
Private

Training new team Empty
PostSubject: Training new team   Training new team Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:38 pm

I'm in the midst of training a team of 4 guys other than my self and was wondering what anyone has to say. I am a sniper who familiar with fighting in a group of people and just need some segjustions on training others.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
Corporal
Corporal
Undertaker

Training new team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training new team   Training new team Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:11 pm

I think there was another thread that asked this somewhere...I'll try to find it for you. In the meantime introduce your self in the introductions section!

I am also a sniper and leader of my team, and if you snipe the way most people do, away from all the main action, i suggest investing in some 2 way radios and headsets/throat mics for your team.

*EDIT* here is the link to the other thread: The Thread
Back to top Go down
Gerber
Private
Private

Training new team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training new team   Training new team Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:26 am

yeah we hooked up some hands free devices to our walkeys so we're pretty set that way.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

Training new team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training new team   Training new team Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:06 pm

hand signals are a must!
YOU CAN NEVER TALK TO MUCH, unless your told to be quiet lol
screaming out "CONTACT AT MY 9 BY THE WHITE BRICK BUILDING!" sure they may have already fired at em, but it allows your whole team to know where contacts are
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

Training new team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training new team   Training new team Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:26 pm

If you are the one training, you have to give your team a unique style!
(Try Sequins) http://rlv.zcache.com/im_so_gay_i_poop_sequins_rainbow_button-p145586701216335044trxn_210.jpg

But on the serious side, no one can help you with "training" a team.
YOU have to figure out the tactics where you guys play, YOU have to train them, THEY have to listen.
So many people post "Oh what tactics should I use?" threads.
Tactics aren't real, situations are, training for years wont help if you train in something you will never need!
Like if I train in CQB, but then play woodland, did that help?
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

Training new team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training new team   Training new team Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Marksmanship, check drills, reloads, and hand signs will help just about any team. If you play urban or CQB, you can drill breaching and moving around corners. If you play woods or field, you can practice stealth.
Back to top Go down
Gerber
Private
Private

Training new team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training new team   Training new team Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:49 pm

thank you all very much
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

Training new team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training new team   Training new team Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:08 pm

if they do good give them a cookie. Best way to train an animal, and people are animals of habit they get used to it
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
bboy.snow
Private
Private

Training new team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training new team   Training new team Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:00 am

being the leader of your team your players usually look up to you so don't act like a dikehead and you'll be respected by ur team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training new team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training new team   Training new team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training new team
Page 1 of 1