Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

MOUT training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

MOUT training Empty
PostSubject: MOUT training   MOUT training Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:17 pm

One of my Marine buddies offered my to come on base to role play and participate in MOUT training for Marines. I look forward to it. It's gonna be so much fun! Smile
Also get to use my sig and serpa holster on that day too Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

MOUT training Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOUT training   MOUT training Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Sounds fun!
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

MOUT training Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOUT training   MOUT training Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:03 pm

What an honor. Remember be respectful sothey invite you back, because that sounds like one \"Watch your language\" of a time!!!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

MOUT training Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOUT training   MOUT training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:17 am

Of course i was respectful. But it turned out to not be that much fun, and i didn't get to learn anything... Sad i was just a role player.... grrrr
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

MOUT training Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOUT training   MOUT training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:24 am

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
Of course i was respectful. But it turned out to not be that much fun, and i didn't get to learn anything... Sad i was just a role player.... grrrr
What kind of role were you playing? Was this with the training group for soon-to-be deployed troops, like with the cultural educator people where they teach them how to handle combat operations in a mid-east society?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MOUT training Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOUT training   MOUT training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOUT training
Page 1 of 1