Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

General GBB knowledge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

General GBB knowledge Empty
PostSubject: General GBB knowledge   General GBB knowledge Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:49 pm

So what are some things I need to know before fielding a GBB? Ive found out how to clean and do general maintenance using google, but what I need to know are like storage(gas in or out), how to properly fill a magazine and the like. Also, I know you are not going to get very good gas efficiency in the winter but some places say its not safe to use the gun then, is that true?
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: General GBB knowledge   General GBB knowledge Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:55 am

About the Winter thing. It's not that it isn't safe, it's that it simply doesn't work (in cold enough temps).

Generally you're gonna wanna store your mags empty.

How to fill magazine:
General GBB knowledge G1

Make sure the nozzle/bottle is in a parallel line with the insert valve thing or whatever you wanna call it, NOT in line with the base plate (which is slanted on Glock mags, which is why I'm telling you).

Press down with force, but not too much, and listen to the gas entering the chamber. Hold it there for 2-3 seconds. My Glock (KJW G32C) generally needs around three 2-3 second "bursts" to shoot off a full mag (~25rds)

Oh, and try to keep it out of dirt and sand. Clean/oil your barrel every couple games.
Back to top Go down
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

PostSubject: Re: General GBB knowledge   General GBB knowledge Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Store your mags with a very minuscule amount of gas left in them, less than enough to cycle the action. This will keep the orings flexible and healthy.
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

PostSubject: Re: General GBB knowledge   General GBB knowledge Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:34 am

How long does a tank of propane last? and also, how should I lube the magazine?
Oh, and thanks for the help so far
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General GBB knowledge   General GBB knowledge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General GBB knowledge
Page 1 of 1