Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

HELMET STUFFS! HELP PLOX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

HELMET STUFFS! HELP PLOX Empty
PostSubject: HELMET STUFFS! HELP PLOX   HELMET STUFFS! HELP PLOX Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:17 am

I just bought a IBH Helmet with ESS goggles, and Comtac II Headsets. I was wondering a few things of how to make it cooler Cool
1. Sometimes, on helmets, you will see a side rail. What are these used for, how are they used, and where can I get one?
like this (the black thing):
HELMET STUFFS! HELP PLOX Helmet10

2. How can I get this mount with the comtacs (The thing attaching the earpieces to the helmet):
HELMET STUFFS! HELP PLOX Helmet12

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP, COMRADES!
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: HELMET STUFFS! HELP PLOX   HELMET STUFFS! HELP PLOX Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:26 am

Not really sure but I don't think you'll be able to have the rail thing as well as the earphone mounts.

Jealous.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: HELMET STUFFS! HELP PLOX   HELMET STUFFS! HELP PLOX Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:35 am

I was thinking either or. And I traded my MP7 for the set up. Haha.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: HELMET STUFFS! HELP PLOX   HELMET STUFFS! HELP PLOX Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Okay, this headset is 2 pin, I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET AN ADAPTOR TO MAKE IT WORK WITH MOTOROLA TALKABOUT RADIOS! GALLONS OF COOKIES TO WHOEVER CAN ANSWER THIS! PLEASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: HELMET STUFFS! HELP PLOX   HELMET STUFFS! HELP PLOX Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:29 pm

You can pick up moto(single pin) adaptors on ebay.

As for the lid, the side rails are Ops Core brand. They fit their specific helmets for lid lights and such. Good luck finding them to mount onto a replica. The ops core are $500 for a bump and close to 1000 for a IIIA rated lid. PJ's are starting to use them in quantity too.

Not sure about the comtac lid mount.

sticks
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: HELMET STUFFS! HELP PLOX   HELMET STUFFS! HELP PLOX Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:32 am

Can you find me an adaptor on ebay, or new somewhere please? I can't find any... If you could find me a cheap replica that would work, that would be great too.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: HELMET STUFFS! HELP PLOX   HELMET STUFFS! HELP PLOX Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:41 am

I know you aren't on as much but I found this a while ago

http://www.airsoftpark.com/product_info.php?products_id=3204&osCsid=1134c514eaf751c287eaf0e0666fae51
(Also in Black, OD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELMET STUFFS! HELP PLOX   HELMET STUFFS! HELP PLOX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELMET STUFFS! HELP PLOX
Page 1 of 1