Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs

Go down 
+8
Insane Mercc
SnoSnipe
DrummerBoyz95
NoNeed2Hate
Wertuk
Spl. Durkee
mgunner564
Ojtiger57
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Empty
PostSubject: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Hello, I was wonder which brand of biodegradable BBs are better Bioval or Bioshot?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:06 am

Probably Bioval. I have never even heard of Bioshot.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:36 am

Alright here is a link for Bioshot BBs.

Link: http://bioshotbb.com/
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Bioval are the only bio BB's on the market that I can say are truly biodegradable.
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:41 pm

I like Bioshot, but have never really used Biovals.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:44 pm

The main problem for me was feeding issues with Bioshot BBs. I was getting double feeds atleast every other magazine and sometimes once every magazine. I might just see how well 0.30g Bioval BBs do in my KJW M4.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:21 pm

Lol, gas blowbacks jam tons more than AEGs. Properly maintain your GBBR and you won't have jams no matter what brand.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:36 pm

I was maintaining it well, it might of been the magazine feed lips and the fact metal shards came out of the gun. Razz

I think I will try Bioval 0.30g BBs to see if it makes a difference whenever I get my gun back.

Say NO! to Senate Bill 798. Link: http://echo1usa.com/sb798/

Please take the time and voice your opinion on it thanks.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:01 pm

Just don't use the clear Bioval .27's. They are wayyyy harder than all of the other BBs on the market, and can damage optics and eye protection much easier.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:42 pm

So, do you think the KJW M4 would be able to use 0.30g BBs since is shoots 400 FPS and higher?

Also, I think I will stick with Bioshot BBs since I will be doing a lot of testing due to the last incident with the weapon. This will save money and I will check to see if the loading nozzle on the gun has any marks to see if it is causing double feeds. Everyone one ArniesAirsoft.com said that they never get double feeds so I am a little leery of the intenals I have in mine.

I will be getting my gun back in one to two weeks. Hopefully it proves my signature to be true.

Finally, the only con of the Bioshot BBs is the fact they are white. I don't know if you would be able to see them coming at you, but I think "tracers" work both ways so I would assume so.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:17 pm

It would be able to use any 6mm BB given the air jet is enough to expel it............. it's just a matter of preference & performance.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:55 pm

If you shot a .30 at me from a gun that shoots 400FPS with a .20, then I would see the BB coming, and just step to the side. You need a good balance.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:21 pm

Ha Bioshot BBs can screw off! Evil or Very Mad I'm sorry but I am pretty mad right now. I just got the gun, brand new, from airsplat and a few replacement magazines and a few week old magazines, guess what happens? IT TRIPLE FED! Oh holy sh*****ttt it fed 8 BBs into the gun on full auto. HOW THE *Censor* DOES IT do that!? I swear these are worse than Crosman BBs. I will never buy them again. What is a high quality nonbiodegradble BB?

If you want more detail that will make you cry ask me. By the way, it is a brand new KJW M4 with some brand new magazines and a few week old ones so it isn't anything with the internals since the bb somehow did it I have no clue how but don't ask me. Right now, I don't even want to think about airsoft. Take as long as you want to respond, I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
Ha Bioshot BBs can screw off! Evil or Very Mad I'm sorry but I am pretty mad right now. I just got the gun, brand new, from airsplat and a few replacement magazines and a few week old magazines, guess what happens? IT TRIPLE FED! Oh holy sh*****ttt it fed 8 BBs into the gun on full auto. HOW THE *Censor* DOES IT do that!? I swear these are worse than Crosman BBs. I will never buy them again. What is a high quality nonbiodegradble BB?

If you want more detail that will make you cry ask me. By the way, it is a brand new KJW M4 with some brand new magazines and a few week old ones so it isn't anything with the internals since the bb somehow did it I have no clue how but don't ask me. Right now, I don't even want to think about airsoft. Take as long as you want to respond, I don't mind.

Triple feeding would not likely be anything to do with the quality of BB's...
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:08 pm

It fed 8 BBs and they all shattered so yes it was quality wise since it jammed the \"Watch your language\" out of it.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:24 am

sounds like a magazine problem and feeding lip problem etc. bb's will eventually shatter, if there is enough force put on them. They aren't invincible. Given the components of bio bb's they are more likely to shatter as they are meant to break down. Another given is that the gas used to propel the bb's are actually freezing them making them even more prone to shatter.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:10 am

No they just fixed them, it was a BB problem. The only think that could have happened is that if the feeding lip would have had 8 BBs and one BB had a weak point and broke causing the others to go in on full auto.

I never some replacement parts and a destress ball. Neutral

Do you guys think I am an idiot or that I got a lemon (again) and that I just need to replace the internals OR get Airsplat to give me a brand new gun and magazines due to all the problems? I would have to reason since it is out of warranty and the fact is they didn't EVEN REPAIR THE GUN last time they had it (a week ago).

Can I directly upload some pictures from my internals?
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:43 am

Well guys never buy this gun if you have bad luck. By the way the feeding nozzle SPLIT and the plastic fell out of the gun. It isn't the fact it is a AEG it is just that Airsplat messed with it and now it is worse than before.

I would give it 9.5/10 if it worked for a week or more. I WILL get a replacement out of Airsplat with a few legal issues they didn't address and safety laws. I will be getting a KJW M4 CQB due to the newer version and reinforced internals.

I wish I knew this before that the KJW M4 CQB is better, but I think the KJW M4A1 I got is a lemon in my opinion and deserves to be sold for about $150.

Ugh, I hate Airsplat for ignoring my emails and dropping me whenever I said something about replacement parts under warranty. They didn't even replace anything in the gun whenever I shipped it back and the customer service rep lied to me. He said "you have a brand new gun" I disassembled it with his permission and what do you know everything is the faulty internals I had before.

I will NEVER, EVER buy from AIRSPLAT AGAIN!!!!!!! They need to be reported to the Better Business Bureau and my credit card company for totally lying and just waiting to say I am out of warranty after THEY MESSED MY \"Watch your language\" GUN UP! Thanks for allowing me to get blinded with metal shards out of the internals whenever the bolt split down the middle while firing (would have been if I wouldn't have eye protection) and not replacing anything.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Well see...theirs your problem right there! YOU BOUGHT FROM AIRSPLAT!!
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:17 pm

-_- why did you buy from airsplat...
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Godzilla FacePalm!

Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Godzil10
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Learn from your mistakes... avoid Airsplat from now on!! I don't care if your buddy next door got his "sweet" rig for a "bargain" price on that accursed malignancy of a website, just order from ASGI or something for pities sake!
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:45 am

Orrrrr.... you could have just listened to our many suggestions in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:56 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Orrrrr.... you could have just listened to our many suggestions in the first place.
Oh that's right, this is THAT guy!
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:36 am

Guys set your \"Watch your language\" ATTITUDE ASIDE, I bought it for the following reasons:

1) Only US retailer that sells it I think and I have had all good orders from them
2) It is really cheap compared to other airsoft companies across the world
3) Everything was fine until I sent it back and they f**ked the \"Watch your language\" thing up
4) I should not have listened because I can make my own \"Watch your language\" decisions
5) Shipping would cost like $30 from Asia or more since I am in the dead center of the U.S.
6) IT IS A MANUFACTURER DEFECT FROM KJW! I have been emailing them the whole time I have been on here and they won't admit that they made a bad batch of guns somehow since other people are experiencing failing KJWs that are almost brand new. How about that, huh DRUMMER? You want to \"Watch your language\" some more about AIRSPLAT GO AHEAD! Be my f*cking guest.

I will not f***ing give into your AEG crap. I just got a bad gun and I will accept it and talk it out with one of the nice reps from Airsplat named Larry since he will get ME MY \"Watch your language\" WARRANTY and a REFUND or a brand new KJW M4 CQB that costs $50 with new magazines and propane adapter.

I would like to charge them for not following their legal procedures but I will shutup now and I won't harass the \"Watch your language\" out of them if they don't give me what I \"Watch your language\" good and well deserve.

Thank you, and may G0D help me not curse out Airsplat today.

I am sorry for the mood but seriously stop I have been stressing over losing $500 from Airsplat if I don't get my warranty back and if it happened with a WE SCAR from evike that they just shipped out repaired with a broken stock and then the KJW M4, probably the best out their, breaks down on you you would be a TAD PISSED. Ugh, I hate gas blowbacks right now if only I knew how 8 BBs loaded into the gun on full auto, how the steel parts are snapping off, how plastic parts are flying out, how metal shards are coming out from split parts, how I can't switch my gun from semi, etc.

If you have known the \"Watch your language\" I have went through with all my problems on top of this, I think you would understand just ask me in PM or something.. Neutral

If you skim this post and troll you will see this post multiple times because I will be quoting from it. So read it. study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Airsoft Allies - Site Discussions :: Ask a Pro-
Jump to: