Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs

Go down 
+8
Insane Mercc
SnoSnipe
DrummerBoyz95
NoNeed2Hate
Wertuk
Spl. Durkee
mgunner564
Ojtiger57
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
slob212
slob212

Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:27 pm

Bioval makes the best Bio BB on the market, IMHO.

Other companies have entered into the BIO domain with mixed results, as an example G&G has thier own brand of Bio BB, glucose base, the will actualy start to break down in your hand if you hold them for to long. They are fine for a cold dry climate, but as soon as you play in a warm humid enviorment, forget it, you have a magazine full of sticky sweet gunk.

BIOVAL are a corn starch, potasium composite, depending on enviorment they have a deteriation rate of 30-90 days, harmless to the envierment, with no residue.

HIDD is also a good brand, thier stealth BB´s are pretty sweet, just an absolute pain in the backside when it comes to Hop-Up adjustments, Incredible difficult to track.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Alright, I don't even want bio BBs since I don't want it to feed 8 BBs into the gun. Razz

Right now, I am waiting for Airsplat for the ok for the exchange for the CQB model of the gun. I will keep the magazines I have and return the propane adapter since it has a year long warranty and it is already warping (Airsoft Innovations).
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
Alright, I don't even want bio BBs since I don't want it to feed 8 BBs into the gun. Razz

Right now, I am waiting for Airsplat for the ok for the exchange for the CQB model of the gun. I will keep the magazines I have and return the propane adapter since it has a year long warranty and it is already warping (Airsoft Innovations).

Would you like fries with that? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:27 pm

My AI propane adapter has been fine for almost a year, and this is the heat and humidity of Baltimore.
Back to top Go down
zhangyy_1985
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:10 am

Bioval or Bioshot BBs, all are good. Also the BulletBalls , Goldenball, bbking, they are good and cheap.
Alright here is all link for BBs.
Link: bioshotbb.com/ for Bioshot BBs
Link: biovalbbb.com/ for Bioval BBs
Link: goldenball.cn/ for Goldenball BBs
Link: bulletballs.com/ for BulletBalls BBs
Link: bbkingball.com/ for BBKING BBs
According your situation to choose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Airsoft Allies - Site Discussions :: Ask a Pro-
Jump to: