Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs

Go down 
+8
Insane Mercc
SnoSnipe
DrummerBoyz95
NoNeed2Hate
Wertuk
Spl. Durkee
mgunner564
Ojtiger57
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:09 pm

Well its obvious you don\'t know anything about a gbbr. I'm not trying to be a dick, but you really do need to start off with something simple like an AEG first. Because apparently the GBBR concept is too complex for you. Seriously, you don't even know why the gun is broken. What happens when your warranty on a GBBR is up and airsplat won't want to have anything to do with you anymore?

GBBR are complex, even more so than an AEG and a REAL firearm for most part. Plus they are darn expensive to maintain. You just can't buy a GBBR and expect it to be the best. All GBBR need upgrades (and i do mean ALL) they suck completely stock and are prone to break as you saw first hand.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:22 pm

The GBBR is simple I got a \"Watch your language\" manufacturer defective one! An AEG is a lot more complex in my opinion, the real steel is more similar GBBR and easier to understand for me. Can you please read next time?

This is the "best" GBBR of stock. Wow, you guys really want me to stop posting since I won't cave into an AEG.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:40 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
The GBBR is simple I got a \"Watch your language\" manufacturer defective one! An AEG is a lot more complex in my opinion, the real steel is more similar GBBR and easier to understand for me. Can you please read next time?

This is the "best" GBBR of stock. Wow, you guys really want me to stop posting since I won't cave into an AEG.

-_- I honestly don't even know where to begin.
We could all sit here and go "I told you so"...because we did, repeatedly...but obviously it isn't going to make a difference.

Understand that AEG's are not some gimmick. There's a reason that they are the most-used format for airsoft replicas.
Understand that the problems you had with your GBBR are not uncommon at all with that format and problems like this will resurface.

Shall we review your reasons? My responses are in red.

Ojtiger57 wrote:

1) Only US retailer that sells it I think and I have had all good orders from them
"I think" is a red flag already. Google "Airsplat review"...understand that you should know better if you did half a second of "research".
2) It is really cheap compared to other airsoft companies across the world
You obviously got what you paid for. Read your previous posts...Airsplat obviously wasn't a good choice...
3) Everything was fine until I sent it back and they f**ked the \"Watch your language\" thing up
You sent it in...cuz there was a problem to begin with............
4) I should not have listened because I can make my own \"Watch your language\" decisions
Obviously not very good ones.
5) Shipping would cost like $30 from Asia or more since I am in the dead center of the U.S.
Don't buy from Asian then. There are many brilliant retailers located on the mainland.
6) IT IS A MANUFACTURER DEFECT FROM KJW! I have been emailing them the whole time I have been on here and they won't admit that they made a bad batch of guns somehow since other people are experiencing failing KJWs that are almost brand new. How about that, huh DRUMMER? You want to \"Watch your language\" some more about AIRSPLAT GO AHEAD! Be my f*cking guest.
First off, watch your f*cking language. You come here asking for help, only to attack people over your stupid choices. Why are you trying to defend a company that f*cked you over?

Ojtiger57 wrote:

I will not f***ing give into your AEG crap. I just got a bad gun and I will accept it and talk it out with one of the nice reps from Airsplat named Larry since he will get ME MY \"Watch your language\" WARRANTY and a REFUND or a brand new KJW M4 CQB that costs $50 with new magazines and propane adapter.

I would like to charge them for not following their legal procedures but I will shutup now and I won't harass the \"Watch your language\" out of them if they don't give me what I \"Watch your language\" good and well deserve.
"AEG crap..." ...ok kid.

Well Larry seems great! Too bad it never should have gotten to that point in the first place, eh? And those new magazines and propane adapter? Ever heard of a bribe hahah? You won't be posting any bad reviews if you got a bunch of free sh1t, eh?

All your posts are so...contradictory. One second you're bashing Airsplat, the next you're defending them. Make up your mind.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:48 pm

Well, they came through on me I was mad as \"Watch your language\" and was being a troll sorry guys. I am just mad that all other forums don't get it after I post pictures and videos and all stores of stuff showing evidence and everyone is like "user error."

My UTG L96 is pretty good and I still have it after 4 years of using it a lot without much lubrication. I think KJW made a bad batch and it missed quality control or they tested it and it worked but it falls apart whenever it gets to the customers.

I didn't mean AEGs are not crap in general I mean I just love messing with GBB guns more than wires and a gearbox it totally doesn't click in my mind like it does in yours. I compare it to real steel and it makes sense but I am not much of an electronic person since I seem to just screw it up more than fix it. Neutral

I consider KJW effing more over more than Airsplat atleast I can get some warranty on a manufacturer defect but they won't. Ugh guys I am going to go bang my head against a wall. I got the trigger mech working but the thing is now having the feeding nozzle jam on the magazine feeding lip so it doesn't work properly.

Sorry for the language, I am very strict with money and whenever it comes to a "good" company and then I get a lemon I just start swearing up a wall. Lucky you didn't hear me in real life, I was about to chuck the gun against a tree.

I know have made retarted or idiotic posts but come on guys I am trying my hardest not to look stupid about AEGs. I might get one if I get another replacement and it sucks. I will just contact you if I get an AEG because I know you will say everything is wrong on this post too..
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:51 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
[Cut out for lengthy quote but this is in referral to your last post]
First of all, I don't care if you like "messing" with mechanics rather than electronics are. Just don't mess with it at all especially if it isn't broken, at least not until you know what the heII you're doing with it.

And next, if you can apparently make your own decisions, then stop posting here asking for advice if you're just going to waste our time. Hopefully you will learn at least a few lessons from this. Seriously, if you are just going to throw away our advice, don't even bother logging in.

Don't even try to call me out through teh int3rw3bz. We're several states away and you and I both know that nothing will happen.*

*Unless you consider mild hacking "something".
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:26 pm

Alright I will go to a different forum for gas blowback rifle advice.

Also, does black gear, theoretically or scientifically give you an advantage?

That is really all I want to know I have heard it gives you a 2 second advantage and I think OD might be better since you could put black spots on it to camoflauge better than just a black because it might stand out more.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:24 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
Also, does black gear, theoretically or scientifically give you an advantage?

That is really all I want to know I have heard it gives you a 2 second advantage and I think OD might be better since you could put black spots on it to camoflauge better than just a black because it might stand out more.
No clue what you're talking about. 2 second advantage for what??? Black gear is generally used for urban ops or night ops but I don't think it is actually supposed to blend in with anything other than darkness at night. Just buy MultiCam or one of the MARPATs. Or tan. Or OD. Or coyote brown. Or ranger green. Or hot pink.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:01 am

Well Drummer, I can only say it was bad whenever I got it and I didn't know until I sent it back. I disassemble stuff to see what happens whenever metal shards fly out. Also, I just wanted to have some suggestions for how to fix it without having to ship the thing back again and then say "brand new gun" and it being the same thing. I am not throwing it away I just hate the fact of caving in to the bandwagon I wanted something different and even more fun to shoot. This GBBR, if I had a non-defective one, would be more fun than a .22 to shoot on full auto. I know a GBB isn't as practical or reliable in all situations but still I like how they work compared to AEGs and whenever I disassemble a GBBR I get it whenever it comes to an AEG my head just spins because I don't have a real gun to compare it with.

I mean if you breached a room black seems more like a shadow. I don't know how to explain it Drummer. I just heard it can provide a tactical advantage over the enemy in some day situations.

Haha, I wouldn't be caught dead in hot pink. I was thinking more of OD gear over MARPAT. I was never a fan of multi-cam since it is mostly all woodland around here and I think OD would be the best general color.

To Drummer: I am in yo base stealing yo credit card numbas!* Wink

*Use Norton before it's too late!!! (Your old post about Norton)
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
I mean if you breached a room black seems more like a shadow. I don't know how to explain it Drummer. I just heard it can provide a tactical advantage over the enemy in some day situations.
Or, not.
Back to top Go down
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:

If you breached a room you'll have at most a half-second advantage due to the suprise of you busting down the door (that is, if they weren't expecting you). If you're clearing a room (i.e., one without a door), you'll have (I assume) a bit shorter time since they'll hear/see you coming. But, I'll defer my opinion to whomever posted that BA door-kicking/breaching video and anyone who's had to breach/clear a room at a MILSIM or CQB op.

Honestly, your gear color only matters in nighttime or more open games. Black is best at night (okay for woodland because it can get kind of dark under all 'dem trees; green-based colors are better, however), OD/RG is best for most woodland scenarios, and Tan/Khaki/Coyote is good for more arid environments (although OD/RG could work too--these also work for woodland fairly well). In CQB, however, you're basically shooting anyone who's not a friendly, so there's no advantage to having a certain color of gear, at least in close-quarters combat.

Ojtiger57 wrote:
it gives you a 2 second advantage

Two seconds is a really long time. Seriously, look at your watch/clock/timepiece for two seconds. Now stare at your door, imagine someone entering, and wait two seconds before doing something. That's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:59 pm

I just heard this from a few sources that experienced stuff like this and tested it with science. Maybe it is less than 2 seconds, but why did ninjas normally always wear black if it didn't provide any advantage during the day?

I just need to get this dang gun and ship it back to Airsplat and say refund it with the rest of the stuff.
Back to top Go down
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:09 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
why did ninjas normally always wear black if it didn't provide any advantage during the day?

Because it looked freakin' scary, I guess. Also, they did most of their "activities" at night, since it obviously would be easier to get away. I've also heard that many ninjas actually didn't wear all black, they usually dressed like the normal populace (peasants) so they would blend in.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
I just heard this from a few sources that experienced stuff like this and tested it with science. Maybe it is less than 2 seconds, but why did ninjas normally always wear black if it didn't provide any advantage during the day?

I just need to get this dang gun and ship it back to Airsplat and say refund it with the rest of the stuff.

Cool... post sources. Tested it with science, eh?

Reasons against black:
-Use for low-light indoor situations only. Black will contrast against any surface that is not, itself, dark.
-It gets hot. Fabrics are black because that is the only color bounced back in light form...all others are absorbed as heat.
-Not all blacks are the same (LOL). Many companies use different "black" dyes for their molle/clothing products...they will not look the same in different lights.

It is actually very uncommon for the traditional "ninja" to dress in ways the westerners have known to recognize them. Being mercenaries and covert fighters, they would typically either dress in full armor or disguise. Below is a picture of a shinobi dressed as a maidservant in order to assassinate his target. There are few known instances of shinobi wearing full black...mainly because black dye was expensive and hard to come by during the period. Being covert has little to do with "not being seen"...it's about psychological trickery and manipulation of the eye first and foremost.
Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 400px-Eight_Hundred_Heroes_of_Our_Country_s_Suikoden_12
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Agreed, so OD for woodland and night time I think would be the best thing to use. I don't really like MARPAT or multi-cam because I already have some OD gear (pants) that would match.

I know I am picky thats why I ANALyzed everything and researched like crazy on the KJW M4 and found the most positive reviews over WE, WA, KA, etc and still I have bad luck. With the WE SCAR from Evike I got it (supposed to be brand new) but it was repaired and had a broken stock.

I have the worse luck with airsoft guns watch me pick an AEG up and it fail. Razz
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Maybe it is your bad luck or maybe your choice in retailor?
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:06 pm

You mean retailer?

I got the UTG L96 from Airsplat and it was fine, I got the SCAR from Evike and they are alright but it failed, got the KJW M4 from Airsplat.com it failed.

Airsplat was a good place (a few years ago to buy) but isn't now. Wish I knew of some places that have the KJW M4/CQB in the U.S. I don't want to pay for as much as what a magazine costs on shipping from Asia.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:19 pm

Thank you for the correction.

And as far as I know..Airsplat has always had problems. And as you said Evike posted the gun as new but was by your reckoning repaired at some time so evike lied or is too incompetent to to properly check their own merchandise. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:25 pm

How did I get a broken stock? It was broken on arrival and the internals seemed like they were replaced whenever I was looking in the bullet ejection chamber. Wish I could get a good gun sometime or airsoft will just be dropped and I will go with paintball. I hate whenever retailers lie about stuff right to my face and 5 forums say I am not even smart enough to figure out the KJW M4.

I will just stop now. =/
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Good Luck With All Your Future Endeavors My Friend....

Need any further assistance feel free to ask anyone!
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:44 pm

Alright thanks for not just calling me kiddie like Arnies and leaving me in the dust. I will see what using legal terms to trap Airsplat will do to their reputation (already bad).

I might just switch to paintball since Airsplat pretty much crushed my hopes of going to an airsoft game. :/

Thanks for all the help and I hope you guys have good luck with your guns.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Well...don\'t let these mistakes discourage you from enjoying airsoft.... and you will not find a more helpful or kind community in any paintball forum than you will for airsoft... I promise you this! Paintballers are the the football jocks of the MILSIM types games...all they care about is how fast they can shoot and how much pain they can inflict on the OPFOR which to me doesnt sound very fun or civilised.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:38 pm

Sorry, just don't bias everyone in paintball. I like my friends that paintball and don't mind it but they might switch due to the cost of paintball.

I am the MILSIM type of guy and I just love the military thought and what they do for us. I like to do drills, physical training, etc since I will join. So, practicing tactics and gaining endurance will help. I like the fact GBBR guns sound close to or louder than a .22 caliber and the fact they are like the real gun. Sorry I bashed on you guys, AEGs, or I was cursing I was just so mad I got this and they screwed me over since I was hyped to get it by all the other gas gun forums about how good it is and then I get a faulty one. Sad

You would have a bad attitude too if you got two airsoft guns that were faulted that you were really looking forward too. I might switch to WE or some other brand because WE is stepping up their game.

Last edited by Ojtiger57 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:39 pm

More power to ya friend..
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:44 pm

To you too sir, I will check into the new WE open bolt models. The M16 seems pretty cool but I like the thermold magazines due to the fact they hold a lot more green gas / propane, better grip on the magazines, and less cooldown than other guns. The KJW M4 has barely any cooldown. I had to put about about 3 magazines or more through it and it finally started freezing at about 50 degrees F and a lot of humidity.

Hopefully, I will just get the KJW M4 CQB and will give my apologizes to KJW directly. I have two emails for KJW that they respond pretty fast (normally one to two days) that I will give out in PM if you guys want parts, etc.

Last edited by Ojtiger57 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:45 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
I like the fact GBBR guns sound close to or louder than a .22 caliber
They really aren't that loud...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Airsoft Allies - Site Discussions :: Ask a Pro-
Jump to: