Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs

Go down 
+8
Insane Mercc
SnoSnipe
DrummerBoyz95
NoNeed2Hate
Wertuk
Spl. Durkee
mgunner564
Ojtiger57
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:48 pm

My KJW M4 is pretty loud. I have two .22 rifles and I go out shooting and they are pretty quiet compared to the KJW M4.

I can't get any videos up right now and if you heard it in real life you might be a bit shooked because I was shooting and I scared a few neighbors. Razz That is where the sheriff came in and saw it was an airsoft gun. (neighbor)

Last edited by Ojtiger57 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:49 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Ojtiger57 wrote:
I like the fact GBBR guns sound close to or louder than a .22 caliber
They really aren't that loud...

Someone needs to do a test!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:53 pm

I've stood directly next to a person shooting a WE M14. A .22 revolver shooting three lanes across from me is still louder
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:43 am

Well I would Merc but I can't since I am sending it back soon. I have some videos but my camera isn't that great and doesn't capture the most volume. It just depends if you actually hear one shoot in real life in my opinion because it shocked me whenever it was so loud.

Drummer, I meant a .22 rifle not a revolver since we arn't comparing pistols. Smile
Back to top Go down
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:57 am

Ojtiger57 wrote:
Drummer, I meant a .22 rifle not a revolver since we arn't comparing pistols. Smile

I've shot a .22 single-action rifle and an airsoft WE PDW and SCAR, along with a lot of gas pistols. The .22 was definitely louder, especially when the bolt blew up in my face.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:42 am

Well, both .22s of mine are bolt action rifles. It just depends on the make of the .22 for the sound and where you are firing at.

I can't wait until I get this thing replaced. They want to "repair" it again and not do anything probably. Haha, whenever my parents get on the phone they will not get out of refunding / replacing it.
Back to top Go down
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:03 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
Well, both .22s of mine are bolt action rifles. It just depends on the make of the .22 for the sound and where you are firing at.

It was a .22 LR, bolt-action, single-load rifle that my great-grandfather actually built. He designed and built a bunch of .22 rifles and others through a company of his. My grandfather owns one (as does my dad, but he keeps it hidden), and when we went to shoot it the bolt blew back into my face. This was after about 10 shots; my ears were ringing for a while and my forearm had a minor burn on it. It scared me, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:05 pm

22 LR handguns are much louder than say a Henry 22 LR which is surprisingly quiet out is the country.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:15 pm

I agree it just depends on the gun. My bolt actions don't blow back you have to pull it back so it might allow the sound to escape the barrel and reduce the sound you receive. I mean I don't even need ear protection whenever I am in the country because it is quiet. Haha I wish I could go out and test it soon but I am leaving for camp staff tomorrow and will be gone for about 7 weeks.

My Airsplat issue is somewhat resolved they said they would replace it with a new gun probably I said you will not repair it again or you will get my gun right back in the mail the next week. So, it might be a refund or replacement hopefully a refund so I can buy directly from KJW and have their warranty. If I can't buy from KJW directly I will buy from RedWolf or some other foreign country. What is a good foreign country you guys have dealt with? I have heard Uncompany is pretty good but I want some personal testimonies. Razz
Back to top Go down
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:33 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
I agree it just depends on the gun. My bolt actions don't blow back you have to pull it back so it might allow the sound to escape the barrel and reduce the sound you receive.

Haha, no, you misunderstand. The bolt and chamber practically exploded. It definitely was not supposed to do that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Well, this are pretty old rifles and they still work just fine. I guess they make them different now days.

Well I have found RedWolf Airsoft and UNcompany. Anyone know of any better than these two?
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
Well, this are pretty old rifles and they still work just fine. I guess they make them different now days.

Well I have found RedWolf Airsoft and UNcompany. Anyone know of any better than these two?

Better for what... Airsoft?
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Of course. Smile

I am just looking for any warranty I can find on these websites. Any pros and cons you can list go ahead and do so on different foreign websites.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Airsoftgi, airsoftsmit, pr weaponblender. Start there
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Alright, well I am looking around and saw a VFC GBB MP5. Looks pretty cool to me. Anyone know anything about the company VFC in general?
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:55 pm

I haven\'t heard anything bad about them but ask around some more. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:57 pm

Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:36 am

Don't just watch people shooting it, watch complete reviews of its performance, durability, etc
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:48 am

All they have out right now are firing and FPS tests. This thing is brand new on the market so I am a bit leery.

All I can say is: "Dang it, I am back to the Navy SEAL loadout again." I am looking to see what I want on my M4A1 or CQB (whatever I can get brand new from Airsplat). I just like the CQB since it has the same inner barrel length as the M4A1, has an RIS, has better rear sights, you can add a silencer for a longer inner barrel, it has version 2 internals and it is only $30 more.

I like how I can buy from KJW directly for parts and accessories and I found an english manual for the M4!!! That amazes me.

Also, I think I just got a manufacturer defective gun now because on Arnies no one accepted the fact I did and I think they just wanted to cover it up by saying "user error."
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:12 am

What do you mean "cover it up"? I doubt any of them work for KJW or Airsplat...
Back to top Go down
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
What do you mean "cover it up"? I doubt any of them work for KJW or Airsplat...

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:13 am

IT'S A TRAP!

Maybe they do maybe they do not work for one of the companies who knows? I just think they want to be trolls and say it was my fault I got a bad gun (all of their guns work).
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:19 am

Or the employees at airsplat are mentally handicapped?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:09 am

Insane Mercc wrote:
Or the employees at airsplat are mentally handicapped?
We're just now coming to this conclusion?
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:00 am

I have a SEAL NSW kit Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs   Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bioval vs. Bioshot BBs
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Airsoft Allies - Site Discussions :: Ask a Pro-
Jump to: