Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

we scar-h gbb. how do u feel?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pujerboy
Private
Private
pujerboy

we scar-h gbb. how do u feel?  Empty
PostSubject: we scar-h gbb. how do u feel?    we scar-h gbb. how do u feel?  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:26 pm

been looking for a better gun. always had a softspot for scars. then i found the gas blowback one and i would like to know how u guys feel about it and the best place i can get one.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: we scar-h gbb. how do u feel?    we scar-h gbb. how do u feel?  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:28 pm

I would say if you haven't gotten a good AEG yet, I would get that first since they are 10x more reliable than GBBRs. But the Gas scars are nice, it's just that you will have to upgrade the crap out of them to make them decent with ratech parts. Best place to get them is at anygood airsoft retailer like airsoftgi evike, ebairsoft, etc etc
Back to top Go down
pujerboy
Private
Private
pujerboy

PostSubject: Re: we scar-h gbb. how do u feel?    we scar-h gbb. how do u feel?  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:31 pm

i actually have a g&g m4 right now. my problem is i get airsoft invites at random times and if i had a blowback i would never have to worry about charging batteries. i have had lots of experience with gas blow back pistols and they would sometimes be better than my primary. what would i have to upgrade? i figured we tech was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: we scar-h gbb. how do u feel?    we scar-h gbb. how do u feel?  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:39 pm

pujerboy wrote:
i actually have a g&g m4 right now. my problem is i get airsoft invites at random times and if i had a blowback i would never have to worry about charging batteries. i have had lots of experience with gas blow back pistols and they would sometimes be better than my primary. what would i have to upgrade? i figured we tech was pretty good.

wetech by all means is great but as with any other gun you will have to upgrade it (this is universal to all guns both real and airsoft)
you may not have to worry about batteries, but you do have to worry about gas, and the mags can be a B*tch to deal with. A real B*itch (I have been doing airsoft for years and teching for just as long and still....) the pistols are a whole different level than the gbbrs. They are smaller easier to switch out parts etc (to some extent)
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: we scar-h gbb. how do u feel?    we scar-h gbb. how do u feel?  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:36 pm

pujerboy wrote:

Airsoft invites at random times??? I tell you at least 3 days in advance, if not more... and I send daily updates.
Back to top Go down
pujerboy
Private
Private
pujerboy

PostSubject: Re: we scar-h gbb. how do u feel?    we scar-h gbb. how do u feel?  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:51 pm

i mean little skirmishes in my neighborhood
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: we scar-h gbb. how do u feel?    we scar-h gbb. how do u feel?  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:00 pm

Ah, lol. Yeah, a reliable gas gun would be good for those Smile.
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: we scar-h gbb. how do u feel?    we scar-h gbb. how do u feel?  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:15 pm

or a buy a quick charger so those short notice games you have a battery to go
if you get WE scar keep it lubed but Imo I suggest the WE g39
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we scar-h gbb. how do u feel?    we scar-h gbb. how do u feel?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we scar-h gbb. how do u feel?
Page 1 of 1