Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

To G Spec or not to G spec

Go down 
+6
killyouno5
Jman
lonesniper24
.25 Gram Sniper
sticks.13
Kalyander
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BThoman
Private
Private
BThoman

To G Spec or not to G spec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To G Spec or not to G spec   To G Spec or not to G spec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:19 pm

anyone know of a retail store in canada that i can order from? I can't fiind one, although i still have yet to find a UTG MK96 under $310... airsoft in canada sucks!

JING GONG (JG) BAR-10: $400.00
If stealth is the name of the game, the JG BAR 10 is the Rifle for you! Reliable spring mechanism, should give you 400 FPS+++. This gun will accept most standard rifle scopes, try a fixed 4 power or 3X9(Shown with a scope, not included).

just WOW... looks like im moving to the US LOL
Back to top Go down
Jman
Sergeant
Sergeant
Jman

PostSubject: Re: To G Spec or not to G spec   To G Spec or not to G spec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:08 pm

well ware do you live in canada because there are some stores in wisconson and seatle and probly some in NY
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: To G Spec or not to G spec   To G Spec or not to G spec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:37 pm

blame canada...blame canada

Have your bro/cousin just across in the US help you out.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
STAT
Corporal
Corporal
STAT

PostSubject: Re: To G Spec or not to G spec   To G Spec or not to G spec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:33 pm

canada has strict import on any type of gun and if you can find it they will rape you on the cost from what i understand gun collecters can get them .... lol drive over and buy one and drive back Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.smtactical.com http://www.tango-5.com
BThoman
Private
Private
BThoman

PostSubject: Re: To G Spec or not to G spec   To G Spec or not to G spec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:07 pm

thats what im thinking lol... it is a 35 minute drive, and im in the united stated. i live right near the ambassador bridge. (i live in windsor ontario, detroit is right across the river)
Back to top Go down
BThoman
Private
Private
BThoman

PostSubject: Re: To G Spec or not to G spec   To G Spec or not to G spec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:28 am

well, i just got my message back from airsoftgi... they wont, nor, most likely, will any other site ship a gun over the border. strictly accessories. Sad looks like im putting off my dream for a little while longer lol
Back to top Go down
Jman
Sergeant
Sergeant
Jman

PostSubject: Re: To G Spec or not to G spec   To G Spec or not to G spec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:29 pm

So can you not cross the borrter with the gun or will they just not ship it.
Back to top Go down
BThoman
Private
Private
BThoman

PostSubject: Re: To G Spec or not to G spec   To G Spec or not to G spec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:12 pm

if i cross and they find it they'll most likely take it, and no company will ship one across the borer. i can't get one now anyway, i had people over last bight and one of them broke my laptop. its gonna cost 250 bucks to get the screen replaced so im gonna have to wait for that now. thanks for all the help guys. ill be on again when the time comes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To G Spec or not to G spec   To G Spec or not to G spec - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To G Spec or not to G spec
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2