Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Worst airsoft injury

Go down 
+2
pasniper21
killyouno5
6 posters
AuthorMessage
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

Worst airsoft injury Empty
PostSubject: Worst airsoft injury   Worst airsoft injury Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:42 am

Hey this is just so you can say what got you hurt the most while playing in any airsoft battle.
To get it off of the ground mine would have to be when i first started playing we were doing a backyard thing and me and my friend being bumb decided to go into the shed in this kids back yard. Well I didnt know the shed very well and my friend on the other team did so he put his 400 fps sniper through the hole in the side of the shed and shot me from no more than 5 inches away it left this volcano welt. If you don't know what that is its when you get a blood blister on top of a welt so it is red on top and it is ontop of a lump so it looks like a volcano.
Now your turn.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
pasniper21
Sergeant
Sergeant
pasniper21

PostSubject: Re: Worst airsoft injury   Worst airsoft injury Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:50 am

Ok well my friend was being really annoying, and kept saying a weird phrase over and over. So I shot him from about 15 feet away with my 250 fps spring pistol. Well he got pissed grabbed my CO2 gun(about 400 fps) and shot me 4 times in the back. That hurt ALOT!!
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Worst airsoft injury   Worst airsoft injury Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:27 am

PTW MAX 2008 Model + Red cylinder(550 FPS spring) + 10' = Feels like you been shot.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Worst airsoft injury   Worst airsoft injury Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:37 pm

My heavy gunner was being a moron in our tree fort he was inside spraying cause he couldnt see well and I was crouched below sniping targets. Well he was swinging his SAW (400 fps with .20) back and forth and then sprayed down sending about 40 bbs into my head at about 2 inchs 400 fps. He came out saying oh dude sorry man Evil or Very Mad I was pissed so I grabed him and chucked him off the fort into a huge bush of thorns thats in a basin like thing we call it the "Watch your language" room. It took him an hour to get back out. But my head was numb and as you can guess it was impossible to sleep on it.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Worst airsoft injury   Worst airsoft injury Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:22 pm

Ok I guess this isn't completely like an the forum your most painful airsoft moment , but it is very similar .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Worst airsoft injury   Worst airsoft injury Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:17 am

wrong section and their's already a thread like this,

locked unless someone can prove to me how this one is different than the other(through PM).

sticks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst airsoft injury   Worst airsoft injury Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst airsoft injury
Page 1 of 1