Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

worst scar/injury

Go down 
+44
c0mr4d3
ninjapenguin808
Utz
Accordion man
Omega Lambda
dziedzic313
alexkmmll
DrummerBoyz95
Insane Mercc
M4ownage416
NoNeed2Hate
Satan
micr0mac
M14 double-taps
scooterprodigy
ncis
homasimpson
Creed769
Zane
Lone Wolf
BullettheBlueSkky
inferno350z
AssultPwner
Jarhead999 76 65
TheOneNamedMike
Jackofalltrades
ajrook
aveenvp
Spartans
MetallicAirsoft
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
sniper_32
Tank
HoboBob
kkoerber
Joker13
Alabama_Sniper
JARHEAD
white wolf
mgunner564
JoK3r
Spl. Durkee
Hawkeye pierce
48 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye pierce
Private
Private
Hawkeye pierce

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:48 pm

I want to hear the worst injury you have received in battle. I have only go a pair of matching scars.
I want to hear stories and see pictures.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:58 pm

No pics for me.

I was at a 4 day op in the local mountains and my squad was given the task of clearing a bunker that was causing problems for "supply shipments". So here we all go off into the woods, layin low and trying to sneak on through to the bunker. We made it to the back tunnel door of one of the simulated OPFOR encampments and burst through, guns blazing (350fps or lower for CQB). One of the MG's inside their bunker freaked out and unloaded his SAW (400+ fps) on our squad as we went through the door. Being the active pointman, I took the brunt of his attack. Blood went everywhere, there was alot of shouting, and I remember walking out the door and getting taken to the hospital. There were bbs lodged in my skin when I finally was checked out at the ER and they had to remove each one at a time with needle-nose pliers. This was the first day of the op...I missed out on most of it. Bummer right?

Last edited by Spl. Durkee on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JoK3r
Private
Private
JoK3r

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:10 am

Wow man that's one awesome battle story, I just wonder if anyone can top that?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:11 am

lol I dunno, I've heard some pretty good ones lately
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:20 am

well no pic for either but here it goes.

I was playing CQB and it was a clod day and i was using my cheap CO2 pistol (my MP5K was fried at this time) and i come around a cornor and u pull the trigger make a shot and they guys is out...i try to shoot his buddy and the cheap plastic slide decided to explode and lodge a large piece of its self in my thumb....required 3 stitches and nearly cut my tendon
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:11 am

holy crap that sucks
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye pierce
Private
Private
Hawkeye pierce

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:10 pm

I have only got a couple minor scars from my idiot sniper who shot me in the arm with a M324s at about five yards during an indoor training exercise they would have stuck in my arm but I was wearing a heavy sweat shirt.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:19 pm

yeah that was extremly fun I got him through a door. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye pierce
Private
Private
Hawkeye pierce

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:21 pm

Real funny White Wolf Mad
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:52 pm

Hey ww and Hp, well this wasn't in battle but i was messing with my 400 fps Co2 pistol. This was when i wasn't as wise as i'am now about airsoft. It was really cold and the thing jammed. so i was trying to unjam it and i was pulling the trigger. On accident i shot myself at pointblank rang it my index finger. It happened 2 years ago, i still have blood blisters under my skin.

JARHEAD
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:41 pm

OH that had to hurt. did you get it checked Question
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:48 pm

ochie but tight now i think SPL's takes the cake and mine in a close second....... hmm i racking my brain for another injury scratch

oh here's one

its was a local one day op and i was in charge of a squad of a sniper(me), 4 rifle man and a support gunner, we are walking along a trail and out if no were we see the backs of the enemy..and o order my squad to halt, have the support gunner and 2 rifle man go forward and attack them from the front while we pound them form the back....and while the support gunner is walking along the trail......hid box mag falls out affraid ........... and those 2 come under fire and they both make it to cover un-hit but the gunners mag is lying in the middle of the trail..... so we decide to book it about 100 ft and take this 5'X10'(approx) mound of dirt for cover.... well were running along and WHAM!!!!!! we run right in to the line of fire from a SAW that was under a gillie blanket (and later i find out that it is shooting about 200 FPS too hot! Evil or Very Mad some one is going to pay for letting that guy in!) i had over 300 welts and about half of those broke skin and 50 of them were embedded and i had to take them out in the field and then go to the ER were the bone-head nurse washed them out with ALCOHOL!.... i missed 3 days of school because i couldn't walk with out my pants rubbing in them and starting to bleed again!
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:50 pm

Ah! Way to one-up me MgGunner Evil or Very Mad
I feel your pain man, I feel your pain...

Ouch JARHEAD! That always sucks. Shot with your own gun too!!! haha Nice...
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:02 pm

sorry Spl but i couldn't resists that one..... and yes as of now i curse under my breathe any one is is going to be shooting at me with a saw cheers

and jar head that is an ouchie
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:06 pm

JARHEAD wins for the embaressment factor (spelled that wrong).
Your own gun man! haha Laughing

@mgunner, I ALWAYS curse under my breath (and out loud) when there an MG on the field no matter what haha. They definitely zap all the courage out of you when you're up against an armed bunker with MG's and you have to attempt an all out charge hahah.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:11 pm

ah i couldnt agree more.....
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:50 pm

Hey well listen to this my spotter uses a SAW that makes me feel pretty safe right well , what if we get separated . We got charged during an OP and at the time my spotter and I were separated by an embankment sort of thing that would give us more mobility in case of a charge like this one were he could fend them off well . The five guys charging us got filled full of bbs but little did I know one of them had thrown a grenade , so . I stood up , during the charge we had been revealed so I was going to move to another site with my spotter but I didnt know that that airsoft grenade had been thrown so just as I got up to move , my pants leg caught the end of the airsoft grenade , and well then , boom . I took over twenty or so bbs to the leg ouch . But this grenade was home made , we allow them on our fields , so not only did bbs hit me , so did the outer shell that was made up completely of mostly hardened playdough and modeling clay . I man that hurt boy . Well no doubt that I was out but I still wasn't finished with that guy who threw the grenade , but come next round I couldnt find them , turns out Reed's SAW had pierced one of the chargers shirt sleeve and had broken skin so they left with him but luckfully he was alright and didnt need to leave the field . Kind of felt sorry for him but not sorry enough to let him go whenever I got the crosshairs on him next time . Man that really really hurt .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:55 pm

thats awsome alabama. Your spotter uses a SAW!!! What the!!! ahaha. ya grenades other than green gas powered, are banned at our field because of a similar incident where the outter casing became shrapnel and stuck like an inch into the guys leg haha good times...
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:57 pm

Yeah I mean ours work on gun powder so they are basically a real bomb on a much much much much much smaller scale and yeah my spotter uses a Saw . Yep airsoft what fun it is what fun it is .
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:03 pm

pipe bombs are a no-no...ya thats right...some idiot brought a live, full scale, deadly pipe bomb to a skirmish once and got arrested...don't think we'll be seeing much of him anymore
Back to top Go down
Joker13
Private
Private
Joker13

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:09 pm

I have one. I used to play in my backyard and I have a tree house that I use as a base, and one time I was in there with my friend and I heard the flick of a lighter (My other friend is an IDIOT and he used a home made grenade ( film canister, firecracker, 200 bbs, and some plastic shrapnel?) He threw it in the tree house (8'x10') and it blew. I had a t-shirt and camo pants on and I got 50 bbs and the shrapnel. I have 2 scars both on my left hand.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:12 pm

nice...ahahah. Ya I'm really against airsoft grenades since all these accidents. theres no better way to ruin an airsoft game then sending someone home in a bodybag because of a homemade grenade.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:19 pm

oh joker that's explains the scar....i have been ht with the same this except it was baking soda and vinegar and at this time i did wear full seal goggles and i was hit in the eyes with this stuff and couldn't see for 10-12 hours.......
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:20 pm

Yep yep how ture you are Cpl. Durkee how true you are . Yeah but a pipe bomb really . I am sorry but that is just well plain not cool . Lol Lol .
Back to top Go down
Joker13
Private
Private
Joker13

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:26 pm

yeah, I cussed while I had to use my multi-tool to yank them out! OUCH!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

worst scar/injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

worst scar/injury
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next