Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.

Go down 
+13
Satan
Omega Lambda
aveenvp
Insane Mercc
Creed769
Lone Wolf
JARHEAD
mgunner564
iliveforthis99
gapairsoft
K1nG
djstasevich
slob212
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
slob212
slob212

China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Empty
PostSubject: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:49 am

Well Ladies and Gentleman,

It appears that the rumors are true this time,

after getting in contact with handlers here and abroad, local customs office, Dealer Reps and Manufacture Reps, the Rumor c0ncerning the manufature, export and inport of China Clone AirSoft guns is true, China has now made it illegal for buisnesses inside of their borders and territories, to Produce, Export, Import all AS Weapons and Parts. In short if it can be used in, on or for a AS Weapon it is illegal.

China has already closed all the large manufactures, and is working on the smaller companies and those working below the radar.
The Government is calling on all countries that have a Free Trade, Import/Export agreement with China, to stop the import of all AS Products comming from China, to go into affect 01.01.2010.

So what does this mean for us ??
If you can get your hands on spare parts, do it now !
You can expect to see, no more Walmart Plastic Bombers on the market.
The complete elimination of all AS Weapons under the 1 Joule level.
The prices for AS Replicas from established Companies ( CA, TM, ICS, RS.......) will increase, to include the price of MODS and Parts.
The extinction of the Backyard, AS Idiot.
Better organized Games and Events.
A more mature community of Players ( I hope ).
More strict laws regarding the purchase and ownership of AS Weapons ( I hope not, well maybe a little ).

These are just the first that comes to mind, I´m sure there are more.

Sorry for the bad news Sad
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 am

Wow this is huge, but I don't see the effect of rising prices, and where that fact came from. Due to the fact that a massive "backyard" airsoft community will be losing their affordable series of rifles, then US stores will have much less demand. Therefore resulting in a drop of prices just to gain a costumer basis back up again.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:53 am

Is Echo 1 made in USA?
Back to top Go down
gapairsoft
Sergeant
Sergeant
gapairsoft

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:54 am

that is what i am hoping, because that is were i want to get my guns, and if all the china guys are going down then i am going to have a hard time finding cheap guns
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:33 pm

K1nG wrote:
Is Echo 1 made in USA?
I believe they're made in China along with most of the other good MPEG guns. I'm kinda glad i started to shy away from the China clones now.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:41 pm

do you think respectible parts company's prices will go up? like laylax, prommy and PDI?
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:03 pm

does this mean the companies will move out of china and make their HQ in some other country buy just raise price due to labor?
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:10 pm

Well this puts me in a hole for parts because I work on a lot of china guns.

Will these companies relocate?

Time to write to our senators...
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:39 pm

Im not gonna be able to airsoft anymore if E1 goes out!
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:44 pm

Yea well china wants us to support them. I say **** that.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:45 pm

Actually if this thing is really enforced then it would mean the end of the airsofter all together, becasue.....in order to introduce more players to the game you need the LPEGS,MPEGS and all the clones to even get the game noticed. thats just my thoughts on that
Maybe we will get lucky and they will relocate or the law will be ignored after a time or even the US,Canada, Mexico, and Central american countries will start there own companies.
Yes this is truly the time to right your senators or even Hilary Clinton. Is WE tech from china?
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:48 pm

@djstasevich,
Simple economics, Remove the competition, and you can dictate your prices, expect to see a rise in prices, thats my prediction. CA, TM, ICS never really took a big hit in sales, not knocking any of the new clones, but for the longest time their quality was less than desired.

Echo 1, has a Main distributor in the USA to include a small manufacturing department, weather they move their entire operation, that´s completly up to the company(s), only they know what is going to happen next.

I don´t think companies like Prometheus, LayLax, PDI, Haines will be increasing their prices, if they do nobody will be able to afford them Wink .

@Insane Mercc
AS was around before these companies got off the ground, it will still be around after they are gone, and players will get introduced to the game the right way, by responsible players who have been in the Hobby for a while.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:56 pm

Ok thats a good philosophy but I really just don't think it will get as many new players. True most of the people who start on the Walmart springers tend to be less mature but no ones perfect and what responsible players want to waste there time on expanding the game by Actually going out and talking to people they don't know. People learn the best when they find out for them selves.
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:42 pm

slob212 wrote:
@djstasevich,
Simple economics, Remove the competition, and you can dictate your prices, expect to see a rise in prices, thats my prediction. CA, TM, ICS never really took a big hit in sales, not knocking any of the new clones, but for the longest time their quality was less than desired.

Echo 1, has a Main distributor in the USA to include a small manufacturing department, weather they move their entire operation, that´s completly up to the company(s), only they know what is going to happen next.

I don´t think companies like Prometheus, LayLax, PDI, Haines will be increasing their prices, if they do nobody will be able to afford them Wink .

@Insane Mercc
AS was around before these companies got off the ground, it will still be around after they are gone, and players will get introduced to the game the right way, by responsible players who have been in the Hobby for a while.

a monoply, i believe E1 has their manufacturing plant in hew hampshire i think. it stinks
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:50 pm

I believe its illegal in the US to have a monopoly on manufacture or services.
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:53 pm

I know what you mean with the economic monopoly, but if all cometition is deminished, then their product will be in higher demand, which in turn could result in lower pricing on weapons that are still expected to be available. ICS, TM.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:53 pm

uh oh. I guess I will have to make my current guns last, everything is about to get a lot more expensive. After this the only budget gun available would be CA sportline. We're doomed!
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:26 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:
I believe its illegal in the US to have a monopoly on manufacture or services.

Yea as a national company, but what about internationally? E1 does have the U.S. but it would be more expensive for them to produce guns here because obviously our standard of living is a lot higher than it is in China. It could become a turn for the better but for it to become big we will need another competitor in the U.S. Maybe CA?
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:35 pm

but they only take CA parts thought D: we need a new breed of airsoft maker.....somthing in the sub 250 range but better than JG......who knows there might be some new chain of companies that comes crawling out of the wood work..who knows only time will tell
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:51 pm

There are places that companies can relocate their factories to, such as Korea, Vietnam, Mexico, other Asian or South American countries that I'm sure would be happy to boost their economies. As long as high-end products exist, there will be cheap knock-offs, I guarantee that.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:08 pm

In my opinion this could be the nail in AS's coffin at least in my area. These companys exist to give the pauper players a gun well pauper may be a little extreme nontheless i know lots of people that will quit the sport and never even attempt it due to this. I know it will probaly hurt me in terms of attempting a rifleman class as well as my SEAL setup Sad Sad Sad Sad oh man i just hought of that NO SEAL SETUP AHHH Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad . Not only that but i was just starting a community around here and now all thats gone to "Watch your language" ."Watch your language". Evil or Very Mad . Looks like im just gonna have to stay a sniper maybe ill think about a maruzen l96 before taiwain becomes dicks.

What about mags will they still be in production.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:13 pm

it doesn't go into effect until the first day of 2010
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:14 pm

Don't get all upset about this guys.... I'm 90% sure the owners of these companies know who to pay to get freed from jail. Then I'm sure it wont be a hassle to just move the company to different asian country where the work force is cheap.

Even if this kills all the clones, the "high end" AEG's are getting cheaper by the day. You can pick up a CA MP5 for $220, which mind you is only $15 more than the Echo 1 version....

sticks
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:25 pm

aren't the echo1s $125?
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Theres one crappy version thats $125, but it looks weird. Theres another RIS version that costs $175, but I don't believe they are still in production. Then they made two more that are normal, one blowback SD6 and a normal MP5A4, both are in the $200ish range.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next