Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.

Go down 
+13
Satan
Omega Lambda
aveenvp
Insane Mercc
Creed769
Lone Wolf
JARHEAD
mgunner564
iliveforthis99
gapairsoft
K1nG
djstasevich
slob212
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:09 pm

I WANT MY MOMMMIEEEE WAHHHHHHH
Guess I won't be gettin the echo 1 rec 7 Sad
OH Smile I GET THE CA M14!!!
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:35 pm

So is Echo 1 China?
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Echo 1 grabs chinese guns, and replaces some parts, then rebrands it. So in a Way, yes.
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:59 pm

Well JG has stuff in Korea right? So Echo 1 could do that, but are any of Echo 1's factories in China?
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:00 pm

WELL, JUST DANDY TOO

a new team is totally crossman rifles Crying or Very sad they will end in chaos..... or I will No
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:09 pm

I realize how poetic and appealing doomsday prophecies are, but I'm telling you this is not the end. Companies will relocate. As long as there is demand, there will be supply.
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:21 pm

Ya, I just hope there not $400
Back to top Go down
gapairsoft
Sergeant
Sergeant
gapairsoft

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:28 am

ya that would stink
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Well, time to kill myself
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:27 pm

No theres no need for that.
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:03 pm

Yes there is, first this now my Pistol just broken today...
CHINA!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:05 pm

HAHAHAHA, 2012 isn´t here yet, let´s all take a deep breath and see what happens, things like this have been happening since man invented sliced bread.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:15 pm

Why would anyone want to stop production of sliced bread? jocolor
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:35 pm

Somebody markets sliced bread, the next brings out their version, the original manufacture feels insulted, his market is being invaded, so does whatever it takes to remove the competition.

TM tried with CA, ICS with JBU, CA tried to turn the tables on TM, Cyber on Wells, JG on RS, G&G against G&P Systema against ICS, there is alot of inhouse fighting, they all want to control the market, and not very often does one ever win.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:11 pm

I just heard a new rumor and maybe you can check this one out with your sources Slob.

The owner of A&K is being tried, possibly for the death penalty, for not only producing airsoft guns, but also producing and smuggling real steel along with the shipments into their patron countries (US, Canada, UK...ect.)

I really think this gives our sport a bad name, for all those looking to make the new SAVE JG FB group...DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. This scenario has happened before and some brands were never heard of from again.

I really think JG is going to be disappearing along with A&K because they could have had association.

So far the rest of the owners, managers, and agents are in hiding.

Please lock and throw the key.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:27 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
I just heard a new rumor and maybe you can check this one out with your sources Slob.

The owner of A&K is being tried, possibly for the death penalty, for not only producing airsoft guns, but also producing and smuggling real steel along with the shipments into their patron countries (US, Canada, UK...ect.)

I really think this gives our sport a bad name, for all those looking to make the new SAVE JG FB group...DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. This scenario has happened before and some brands were never heard of from again.

I really think JG is going to be disappearing along with A&K because they could have had association.

So far the rest of the owners, managers, and agents are in hiding.

Please lock and throw the key.

Well thats exactly why I am pushing for more American/UK-based airsoft manufacturers. Theres just too much legal crap involved in importing/exporting airsoft guns and other replicas. I'm kind-of cheering this whole thing on because I look forward to seeing a world without little kids in sweatshirts toting walmart AEG's to official airsoft venues and ruining the immersion of the game. I would very much like to see a boost in domestic production. Sure, the prices will go up...but it'll be worth it in the end because of the boost to local economy.

As far as the allegations of firearm smuggling by A&K, I've heard similar things from somewhat reputible sources. The Chinese legal system is killer, possible death or multi-decade years in prison is intense stuff. I just pray this doesnt effect the legality of airsoft in the US.
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:38 am

Look guys you gotta realize, its unrealistic to make anything in America and the UK because of all the regulations that the governments impose.
I personally can't afford a $400 AEG from "AMERICA"
AND PRICES WILL NOT BE WORTH IT IN THE END!!!!!!!!
Because I could buy a Nissan Z for brand new for $30 thousand, or I could buy an Aston Martin for $900 Thousand...
Sure the performance is better, but I will never need it unless racing or something...
Same with Echo 1 and KWA, Its nicer, but I don't really need and could ever afford it...

And I don't know about you Durkee, but I got my start from a $10 Walmart Walther P99 that I still have in my room today. So me, a serious airsofter would not be among you today if not for these guns...
Same with my friend that just bought his first gun, he started with a $5 pistol from the icecream man...
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:22 pm

Creed your analogies don't really make sense. I would put money down that more of that Nisan is built in America than a Ford F150 is(Mexico for the most part). But thats a different subject.

Personally I think that production in the US would benefit us in more ways than you may think. Not only would it make airsoft a much better publicized hobby, but it would also allot more positive feedback to flow from the players in the US to the manufacturers. This is almost non existent now, as the only feedback that the manufacturers gets is through the importers which get their info from bulk buyers(stores) and so forth.

I would be fine if I had to pay $400 for a bone stock M4 that shot in the low 300's as long as it was made in the states....

sticks
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:43 pm

My analogies do make sense, if you look at them right; I would rather buy a $150 gun that works fine than a $400 dollar gun that works a tiny bit better w/ a few things I'll never REALLY need...

I hope and I pray that airsoft still gets manufactured outside the states, sure I would like if they did get produced in the states, there are some good things that will come from that, but I will not buy the ones produced here if I am getting the quality I can from another brand for a lot cheaper.

Here's how a store works, (correct me if im wrong) they buy from the manufacturer in bulk so they get a discount, they then beef up there prices to cover the price they paid plus more to make profit. With labor charges here, it will be alot more expensive to produce them, then the manufacturer will beef up prices a bit to make profit, then sell to the store and so on so forth. So everything will increase in almost every way.
UNlESSSSSS!
One way I hope they can get around the Chinese gov. is to make most of the parts in china, all from different places, then buy them and implement them into there bodies.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:36 pm

Creed769 wrote:
My analogies do make sense, if you look at them right; I would rather buy a $150 gun that works fine than a $400 dollar gun that works a tiny bit better w/ a few things I'll never REALLY need...

I was talking about your car analogies, which do not make sense....

Creed769 wrote:
I hope and I pray that airsoft still gets manufactured outside the states, sure I would like if they did get produced in the states, there are some good things that will come from that, but I will not buy the ones produced here if I am getting the quality I can from another brand for a lot cheaper.

Why? I highly doubt you would find the quality of an AEG to be the same if it were produced in the states compared to something produced in a few different manufacturers and ASSEMBLED by echo 1 or similar company.... When you can control the specs of any part as you would be able to in the states under one factory, or one company then the quality of the parts would increase dramatically. Look at the differences between TM, or Systema vs an Echo 1 or JG.... Its unbelievable!

Creed769 wrote:
Here's how a store works, (correct me if im wrong) they buy from the manufacturer in bulk so they get a discount, they then beef up there prices to cover the price they paid plus more to make profit. With labor charges here, it will be alot more expensive to produce them, then the manufacturer will beef up prices a bit to make profit, then sell to the store and so on so forth. So everything will increase in almost every way.

Meh you in the right direction, but still off by a little. For MOST clone companies the production parts come from many different OEM(Original Equipment Manufacturers) who make the parts per spec by an importing company. After the parts are made they are either assembled by the company(per say Classic Army) then imported to a different country. The individual store fronts/businesses that sell AEG's in the US buy the guns in bulk from the Importer, unless they are in a situation where they do not need to have it imported(redwolf airsoft...).
The other way AEGs are produced is through yet another middle man. After the parts are made they are sent to an assembly or manufacturing plant where they are assembled and shipped to the importer which imports and sells them under a new name(ie Echo 1)...

Again this is what I have heard over the years and or speculated because of my limited knowledge of the business world.

Creed769 wrote:
UNlESSSSSS!
One way I hope they can get around the Chinese gov. is to make most of the parts in china, all from different places, then buy them and implement them into there bodies.

I don't quite get what your trying to say here.... This is pretty much what happens already. The same thing happens with Cars. My Honda Civic's muffler could be made in Taiwan, whereas the axil is made in Korea, and the tires and shocks are made in Pittsburgh, these parts are all shipped to Ohio where they are Assembled to make a great working car!

*i don't really know if the axil is made in Korea, etc etc. But there is a Honda plant in Ohio where the car is Manufactured.

sticks
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:52 pm

Sticks is correct about the cars, my dad is an engineer for chrysler, and every part, on every car is made outside of the states, yet all of them converge in a plant, whether the plant is in st. Louis or detroit, the part are shipped, and assemble here, so for that sake, no cars are actually made in america, they are assembled here. This would be how things would work in the airsoft world too.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:38 pm

Im not talking about where cars are made!!!!
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:57 pm

Creed, the point was AEG's go through several middlemen before they even get to the storefront. If they were made and assembled in the US there would not be these middlemen, therefor the prices would be lower than expected for a higher quality product....

sticks
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:57 pm

and that would be a good thing right?
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:01 pm

If your right then there is one more snag, LABOR UNIONS...
You don't have those in china
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.   China Clone Owners, you may want to read this. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

China Clone Owners, you may want to read this.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next