Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

SSSSh Theres a test in progress!

Go down 
+3
Omega Lambda
Lone Wolf
Insane Mercc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

SSSSh  Theres a test in progress! Empty
PostSubject: SSSSh Theres a test in progress!   SSSSh  Theres a test in progress! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:42 pm

Lol you like the title? i got this idea, Im not sure if its been brought up before but would it be possible to move the chat on TASS to the forum? or would it take up too much bandwidth(if thats the right term)
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SSSSh Theres a test in progress!   SSSSh  Theres a test in progress! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:44 pm

You mean make a shoutbox on the forum page?
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: SSSSh Theres a test in progress!   SSSSh  Theres a test in progress! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Yeah something along those lines or would it be more trouble than its worth?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SSSSh Theres a test in progress!   SSSSh  Theres a test in progress! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:00 pm

Yea...not because of bandwidth but usually a lot of flame wars erupt from a shoutbox. Its better to just not have one.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: SSSSh Theres a test in progress!   SSSSh  Theres a test in progress! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:01 pm

Ok just a thing to ponder and stimulate the forum cause it got a little too quiet.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SSSSh Theres a test in progress!   SSSSh  Theres a test in progress! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:
Ok just a thing to ponder and stimulate the forum cause it got a little too quiet.

We like quiet. I don't really like the large forum communities which is why you never find me anywhere near them. Maybe if there is some new innovation or new product i'll check out the reviews on the main pages but I don't really care for that atmosphere.

Here I can take time and help someone without my posts or anyone else being quickly overtaken. Here we are able to read the entire thread before posting...unlike reading the last 2 posts.
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: SSSSh Theres a test in progress!   SSSSh  Theres a test in progress! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:08 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Here I can take time and help someone without my posts or anyone else being quickly overtaken. Here we are able to read the entire thread before posting...unlike reading the last 2 posts.

I hear ya. Last year, I was on the Halo 3 forum a whole lot. It was completely unlike the smaller forums (like this one) to which I was accustomed. In places like this, you can get a lot closer to other members and actually help each other rather than filling up time with meaningless, thoughtless posts.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: SSSSh Theres a test in progress!   SSSSh  Theres a test in progress! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:36 pm

thats what ASR is based on lol...i love smaller nat'l forums.....no senceless posts and no retards...
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: SSSSh Theres a test in progress!   SSSSh  Theres a test in progress! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:14 am

i think we should just keep TASS on its own and keep it alittle low key and not cluddered with random junk which happens alot when chats are used by multiple people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: SSSSh Theres a test in progress!   SSSSh  Theres a test in progress! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:15 am

Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: SSSSh Theres a test in progress!   SSSSh  Theres a test in progress! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:59 pm

wow dude Laughing
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: SSSSh Theres a test in progress!   SSSSh  Theres a test in progress! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:05 am

This site is truely the best forum out there but it is what i look forward to at the end of the day its just a bummer when thers not much happenin. Plus i did have a ligitimate question so i didnt spam in any way...HEHE im a sad individual.... jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSSSh Theres a test in progress!   SSSSh  Theres a test in progress! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SSSSh Theres a test in progress!
Page 1 of 1