Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

My ''1337'' Rifle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

My ''1337'' Rifle Empty
PostSubject: My ''1337'' Rifle   My ''1337'' Rifle Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:26 am

My 1337 rifle:
JG BAR10 w/
PDI Trigger and piston sears
PDI spring guide
PDI SPR 250% spring
custom drilled and tapped mounting points for trigger
3-9X50mm Leapers scope
TM hop-up chamber
TM Airseal bucking
Matrix Cheek rest
Soon to get an NC STAR 6-9in. Harrris bipod
Shoots about 530 FPS and 250ft. accurately.

My ''1337'' Rifle F0e0bd

Last edited by mgunner564 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

My ''1337'' Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ''1337'' Rifle   My ''1337'' Rifle Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:30 am

Very nice. I remember when you first got that gun, It's come a long way since then it seems.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

My ''1337'' Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ''1337'' Rifle   My ''1337'' Rifle Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:30 am

Sniper rifle "1337"
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

My ''1337'' Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ''1337'' Rifle   My ''1337'' Rifle Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:32 am

Durkee, you just jealous that i actually USE my replica Very Happy
What do you have against snipers anyway?

@element, Thanks, its was worth every penny
Back to top Go down
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

My ''1337'' Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ''1337'' Rifle   My ''1337'' Rifle Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:35 am

LOL Me thinks this stems from his decision to sell his beloved A&K SR-25 a long time ago..... Then again......?
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

My ''1337'' Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ''1337'' Rifle   My ''1337'' Rifle Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:39 am

Probably. Only someone like Durkee could have separation anxiety....with an airsoft gun.

Maybe he got 720 hard-scoped ONE from a nuke. Who knows. xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

My ''1337'' Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ''1337'' Rifle   My ''1337'' Rifle Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:52 am

mgunner564 wrote:
Yeah it is a shame that I actually have to work for my money, don't spend much on non-essentials, and have had to sold multiple replicas and essentially giving up a hobby I love to maintain living expenses...as I am a minor living on my own. Too bad, right? Jealous as heck Rolling Eyes Feel like I've gotten out of this rut and have a new replica in the mail and on the way. Looking forward to getting out on the field again, as it has been 3 or 4 months. So sorry real life gets in the way of having fun Razz

"Snipers" are great. Have nothing against the guys. Serve a great purpose as modern warfighters. It's the poor excuses for "sniper rifles" that these MEGA 1337 sniper-fanboy kiddies are fielding, then complaining after a month, that piss me off. Could also be the general fact that these sniper fanboys (who also tend to be COD/MOH fanboys) carry themselves as actually serving a purpose in airsoft...when the truth is, they use their role as an excuse for their inabilities. "I r trained sniper man! I kno teh fieldcrafts!"

Could also be these "cool guys" with their "totally wicked and 1337" startup teams with names such as "Spartan Assault"...in a vain attempt at portraying themselves as somehow more masculine then their hairless, squeally voice 11-13 (estimate based on grammar/spelling) year old selves really are. Cool guy!

My A&K was a DMR platform, mind you. Absolutely NOTHING to do with "sniping" or "sniper" fieldcraft.
DM's, in contrast to "snipers", actuallly serve a legitimate purpose outside of rag-tag games of totally cool airsoft war battle operation games in a child's backyard.
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

My ''1337'' Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ''1337'' Rifle   My ''1337'' Rifle Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:06 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:
My A&K was a DMR platform, mind you. Absolutely NOTHING to do with "sniping" or "sniper" fieldcraft.
DM's, in contrast to "snipers", actuallly serve a legitimate purpose outside of rag-tag games of totally cool airsoft war battle operation games in a child's backyard.
Where I usually play, the term "sniper" is pretty much banned. People sporting long-reach sniper systems are required to tag along with one of the pre-determined squads like everyone else (thus becoming Designated Marksmen). We take our airsoftin' serious, which means teamwork is a must and we don't tolerate "lone wolf"-ing. Only if a DMs teammates feel it is a good idea to perch up on a high position or something for long-range fire will he actually be venturing by himself. Even then, it is always good to send a buddy to accompany him for rear security (unless the team is stretched thin).

It is just one of a few rules and restrictions that we like to enforce on our communist agenda! Wink
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

My ''1337'' Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ''1337'' Rifle   My ''1337'' Rifle Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:17 am

AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:
Where I usually play, the term "sniper" is pretty much banned. People sporting long-reach sniper systems are required to tag along with one of the pre-determined squads like everyone else (thus becoming Designated Marksmen). We take our airsoftin' serious, which means teamwork is a must and we don't tolerate "lone wolf"-ing. Only if a DMs teammates feel it is a good idea to perch up on a high position or something for long-range fire will he actually be venturing by himself. Even then, it is always good to send a buddy to accompany him for rear security (unless the team is stretched thin).

It is just one of a few rules and restrictions that we like to enforce on our communist agenda! Wink
+1000 for enforcing that. I just have to roll my eyes every time a kid comes on the field with a hot gun because he's claims to be a "sniper", then makes a fool of himself trying to be a mega-1337 tactical fieldcraft-knowing awesome human being while everyone else is out just trying to have some fun and enjoy the game hahaha. Get a life, kid! You're wasting perfectly good plastic! Get an AEG or GBB...and play some real airsoft. Or at least pretend you're not an idiot.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

My ''1337'' Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ''1337'' Rifle   My ''1337'' Rifle Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:38 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:
mgunner564 wrote:
Yeah it is a shame that I actually have to work for my money, don't spend much on non-essentials, and have had to sold multiple replicas and essentially giving up a hobby I love to maintain living expenses...as I am a minor living on my own. Too bad, right? Jealous as heck Rolling Eyes Feel like I've gotten out of this rut and have a new replica in the mail and on the way. Looking forward to getting out on the field again, as it has been 3 or 4 months. So sorry real life gets in the way of having fun Razz

Could also be these "cool guys" with their "totally wicked and 1337" startup teams with names such as "Spartan Assault"...in a vain attempt at portraying themselves as somehow more masculine then their hairless, squeally voice 11-13 (estimate based on grammar/spelling) year old selves really are. Cool guy!

First off, 3/4 of the money for this rifle came from working, Just Odd jobs, usually splitting/ stacking wood for my dad. I see what you mean about living expenses. But if there is something i want that isn't food/clothing, I usually have to buy it myself. Which isn't have as bad what what you have to pay for: everything.

Second, I'm not a ''CoDsofter'', yes i play the game, but I'm not one of the ''cool'' kids going and buying the ghost mask, asking what the exact gear the characters wore, etc. carrying it over to Airsoft.

Third, It is the only team, within an hours drive of my house. A bonus? They have their own field. The average age is some where between 14-17.Our team skrim's every Sunday, and anyone who has a gun, bb's and a dead-reag is welcome to come and play in with that group of randoms are usually a few kids between 11 or 12.
In my second post was not trying to be douche-ish, it was an apparently one \"Watch your language\" of a fail.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

My ''1337'' Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ''1337'' Rifle   My ''1337'' Rifle Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:59 pm

mgunner564 wrote:

Maybe he got 720 hard-scoped ONE from a nuke. Who knows. xDDDDD
Not a CODsofter? You sure?
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

My ''1337'' Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ''1337'' Rifle   My ''1337'' Rifle Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:19 pm

Yea. I knew it would piss you off, that was the whole point of that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

My ''1337'' Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ''1337'' Rifle   My ''1337'' Rifle Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:29 pm

mgunner564 wrote:
Yea. I knew it would piss you off, that was the whole point of that. Very Happy
>Say something stupid
>Attempt recovery
>Fail miserably
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

My ''1337'' Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ''1337'' Rifle   My ''1337'' Rifle Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:37 am

Nah, I don't thing mgunner is a CoDsofter. If he pays for his own gear, than he's alright in my book.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

My ''1337'' Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ''1337'' Rifle   My ''1337'' Rifle Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:58 am

ok kids time to act likes adults instead of being keyboard warriors Very Happy

sniper rifles can be effective if used properly, and not in the super COD 1337 fashion. Which i doubt any of you play like.

Nice rifle. doesn't matter how you play. it's a sweet rifle.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

My ''1337'' Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ''1337'' Rifle   My ''1337'' Rifle Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Thanks. I don't run around like an idiot, shooting people from 50 feet away. True, it is somewhat rare that i actually preform the role of a true sniper, but that is because it is usually never needed. I normally just sit in the back, and take selective shots.

I'll post a pic of my new toy tomorrow after school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My ''1337'' Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ''1337'' Rifle   My ''1337'' Rifle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My ''1337'' Rifle
Page 1 of 1