Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

worst scar/injury

Go down 
+44
c0mr4d3
ninjapenguin808
Utz
Accordion man
Omega Lambda
dziedzic313
alexkmmll
DrummerBoyz95
Insane Mercc
M4ownage416
NoNeed2Hate
Satan
micr0mac
M14 double-taps
scooterprodigy
ncis
homasimpson
Creed769
Zane
Lone Wolf
BullettheBlueSkky
inferno350z
AssultPwner
Jarhead999 76 65
TheOneNamedMike
Jackofalltrades
ajrook
aveenvp
Spartans
MetallicAirsoft
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
sniper_32
Tank
HoboBob
kkoerber
Joker13
Alabama_Sniper
JARHEAD
white wolf
mgunner564
JoK3r
Spl. Durkee
Hawkeye pierce
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

worst scar/injury - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:35 pm

95 wrote:
Oh sorry...

Well back to Topic... I was playing airsoft yesterday with my friend (he is 13)
And he bragging because he plays against some beginner airsoft players and he always wins... Or so he says... But anywho he was behind a tree and I was behind a shed, when he poked his head out and started shooting. But when he was pulling his gun back he left his head out still...
So I start shooting at him and by "LUCK" I shot him right in the bridge of his nose!
He was like "OUCH!" Then he called a timeout for like a minute, and we started playing again
not much of a worst injury but nicee shot!
Back to top Go down
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:49 pm

scooterprodigy wrote:
95 wrote:
Oh sorry...

Well back to Topic... I was playing airsoft yesterday with my friend (he is 13)
And he bragging because he plays against some beginner airsoft players and he always wins... Or so he says... But anywho he was behind a tree and I was behind a shed, when he poked his head out and started shooting. But when he was pulling his gun back he left his head out still...
So I start shooting at him and by "LUCK" I shot him right in the bridge of his nose!
He was like "OUCH!" Then he called a timeout for like a minute, and we started playing again
not much of a worst injury but nicee shot!

Well i saw other things like that i here but i get your point...
I didn't see the "Amazing shot" thread... my bad
Back to top Go down
http://creatorsunite.webs.com/
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:09 pm

o no its fine bro
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:16 pm

check this out Very Happy

so i was playing a 3 vs 2 game the other team got both my teammates out. so i was all alone. i was creeping along. they engaged me. i engaged then ran for a new piece of cover. i then set up an ambush (i though only one of them was coming after me) i waited like 10-15 minutes they as i thought they would circled around on my right flank. i waited until one of them passed my position i opened up on them. they called hit. then i thought the other guy was way off somewhere else. i broke cover. and approached his hit teammate then he popped out from around a corner about 10-15 feet away. and shot me. the area around this is all yellow about 3 inches in diameter O_O haha this bled like crazy
worst scar/injury - Page 6 Dsc03614
Back to top Go down
M4ownage416
Private
Private
M4ownage416

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:12 pm

once, me and my friends were playin at about 10 at nite in the woods, and so it was me and my friend with a A&K sr25 and my other friends with a clear m4 thing and a tm mp5, so we were playin and having fun, and we couldnt see anything, and so wouldnt ya know it my battery dies right when the game starts, and i have to resort to my clear pos pistol and my frioend and i split up to confuse the other team, and i go on my own, i peek around a tree don't see anything, then suddenly out of nowhere i see a plstic m4 barrel pointing at my nose and i jsut drop my pistol and say parley? then i got taken prisoner, and i was tryin to give myself away so my sniper friend could help, the guy with the mp5 says shut up and im like NOO I WONT!!! then he just shoots me right in the balls from about 2 feet away and im screamin like a litte girl, but then my friend comes out with his sniper rifle and unloads, and hits me a few times...

he dented my goggles in 3 places and gave me a welt in my neck and back...
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:25 pm

It seems to me that your friend isn't very accurate if he hit you as well. and isn't nut-shots against all the rules of the world. jocolor
Back to top Go down
M4ownage416
Private
Private
M4ownage416

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:27 pm

well,he has an sr25 that can go full auto, and seeing as he saw both of them there, he jsut opened up and i guess he accidently hit me by mistake, and yes....i think they should be...
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:45 pm

But hes a sniper.....why is he even considering full auto? Well i guess i wasn't there so i can't pass judgement but nice story...painfull but nice jocolor
Back to top Go down
inferno350z
Corporal
Corporal
inferno350z

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:24 pm

M4ownage416 wrote:
once, me and my friends were playin at about 10 at nite in the woods, and so it was me and my friend with a A&K sr25 and my other friends with a clear m4 thing and a tm mp5, so we were playin and having fun, and we couldnt see anything, and so wouldnt ya know it my battery dies right when the game starts, and i have to resort to my clear pos pistol and my frioend and i split up to confuse the other team, and i go on my own, i peek around a tree don't see anything, then suddenly out of nowhere i see a plstic m4 barrel pointing at my nose and i jsut drop my pistol and say parley? then i got taken prisoner, and i was tryin to give myself away so my sniper friend could help, the guy with the mp5 says shut up and im like NOO I WONT!!! then he just shoots me right in the balls from about 2 feet away and im screamin like a litte girl, but then my friend comes out with his sniper rifle and unloads, and hits me a few times...

he dented my goggles in 3 places and gave me a welt in my neck and back...

Wow if he shot me my nuts i would be breaking nose. You have good anger control. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:56 pm

Okay, necro post but still I want to share my story...
This happened a few weeks ago while me and 2 friends were playing a 1 vs. 2 quick game. I had to find some cover quick because they were both going all-out on my position with strong & fast AEGs. I ran into thick brush, and a branch of a plant that had spines would have hit me in the face if I didn't raise my arm. I got 3 or 4 spines embedded in my forearm and the thing swelled up about 30 minutes after I pulled them out. I was gonna go to a doctor but it went away after I iced it for a while at home.

On a positive note, I hit them both after I pulled the spines out jocolor
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:23 am

One time me and my friends were playing this awesome airsoft battle, it was a CQB battle and my friends mom had brought home all these giant Wheel Chair boxes that we set up around his yard. I advanced to a box roughly in the middle and started surpressive fire when my friend dashed from one box to the box five feet in front of me. Me not thinking, I poked my head up to see where he was when he pulled out his 400FPS Spring berretta and caught me right on the forehead! I fell over on the ground and the game stopped so I could get up and try to figure out where I was ( I was quite dizzy at this point) and so I could get to the side lines and sit out for a round. I was called Volcano Face for the rest of the night because the swelling around the blood dripping from my forehead oddly resembled one! Ironicly, the very beginning of the match I decided to take off my hat! Also, the next day I was shot in the wind pipe with the same gun which had me tearing up, but it was from like 20 feet that time.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:45 am

alexkmmll wrote:
One time me and my friends were playing this awesome airsoft battle, it was a CQB battle and my friends mom had brought home all these giant Wheel Chair boxes that we set up around his yard. I advanced to a box roughly in the middle and started surpressive fire when my friend dashed from one box to the box five feet in front of me. Me not thinking, I poked my head up to see where he was when he pulled out his 400FPS Spring berretta and caught me right on the forehead! I fell over on the ground and the game stopped so I could get up and try to figure out where I was ( I was quite dizzy at this point) and so I could get to the side lines and sit out for a round. I was called Volcano Face for the rest of the night because the swelling around the blood dripping from my forehead oddly resembled one! Ironicly, the very beginning of the match I decided to take off my hat! Also, the next day I was shot in the wind pipe with the same gun which had me tearing up, but it was from like 20 feet that time.

Yay for backyard springers! Those were the days, back when I didnt have to spend $100+ to go to an OP.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:48 am

Yup, but back then getting hit with a 400Fps gun was quite a moment!!! That was when everybody either used a crappy springer, or a 220Fps AEG. Yup, those were the days!!!
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:47 am

Why would you have a 400fps gun at a CQB game....just wondering?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:50 am

Insane Mercc wrote:
Why would you have a 400fps gun at a CQB game....just wondering?
For maximum pain and bodily harm...duh! Razz
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:53 am

Getting blind fire from a tard who uses a 450 FPS DMR like a SMG.

...It broke the fake chip off my front tooth...now I look like tard again.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:56 am

Oh HAHA I didnt even think of that.... but seriously.....wouldnt just common sense tell you that 400fps isn't fun to play CQB with?
Back to top Go down
dziedzic313
Private
Private
dziedzic313

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:56 am

Here is a story,
So i was playing 2 on 2 with my friends in their backyard. I was using a 315 ak 74 but my friend has a mac11 350 fps. We were fighting at barely 50 feet we were playing surrender. I went to charge at my friend because i thought he was reloading. He was actually puting in a fresh co2 cartrage Shocked . I go around the tree but he comes up to me and puts 9 rounds into me at point blank affraid . I still have scars today.
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:27 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Getting blind fire from a tard who uses a 450 FPS DMR like a SMG.

...It broke the fake chip off my front tooth...now I look like tard again.
Dude! Half of MY front tooth is fake! And a little bit of the other one too.... My teeth cost more than my car, between fillings, braces, and that partially acrylic front tooth. None of it caused by Airsoft either! The last time my front tooth broke off was what? 4 years ago? Until that point, they'd been gluing the original tooth fragment back in, but since they put in the acrylic repair, it's never broken off. The dentist told me I'm not supposed to chew or bite with my front teeth. Broke that rule within the first week and it's been 4 years so I think I'm in the clear.

Now, for an actual semi-related airsoft story to validate my post:
I was on a fireteam in dense woods looking for a sniper. I realized he was at 9 o' clock when he shot me in the mouth. I could hear my teeth vibrating from the hit (metal braces). My mouth was closed, but the BB went right between my lips and hit the wire of my top braces. I checked with my tongue to see if everything was intact. I found a piece of something and was horrified for a split second. I spat out the BB, chuckled to myself, and pulled out my red rag.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:
Oh HAHA I didnt even think of that.... but seriously.....wouldnt just common sense tell you that 400fps isn't fun to play CQB with?
That was back when high fps was something that you wanted to be high... A springer that was 400fps, that would split apart after x ammount of shots, was perfect in our opinion haha... We stopped using them after that...
Back to top Go down
Accordion man
Corporal
Corporal
Accordion man

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:31 pm

My worst battle injury (hardly as bad as any of your guy's, but then again I've only been doing it about 3 months) was when I was playing just a little backyard night game with my Brother-in-law. He finally ended the game when he shot me in the gum and tooth with a airsoft gun about 20 feet away... it swelled up a little the next day... funny thing was it hit the tooth that stuck out like 1 1/2 centimeters more than all the others....
Back to top Go down
Utz
Private
Private
Utz

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:34 pm

My worst injury was the first time I really played a pro game of airsoft. I was pinned down and had already taken several hits (I was yelling hit but the guy didn't stop), when I took a BB to the cheek. It was a cold day so it hurt like a BEEP. The rest of the day wherever I went people asked me what was the deal with the giant zit on my face.
Back to top Go down
ninjapenguin808
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:09 pm

bleh this is pretty mild compared 2 you guys but my team was playing in the woods near 2 am and it was really dark. i was at the front with my friend taylor and this dude pops out and tries 2 shoot taylor he didnt see me and i got hit just short of a centimeter under my eye at about 2 feet. blood flowed like crazy and now im left with this 6 mm bump under my eye =/
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:08 pm

ninjapenguin808 wrote:
i got hit just short of a centimeter under my eye at about 2 feet. blood flowed like crazy and now im left with this 6 mm bump under my eye =/

Why the "Watch your language" wouldn't you be wearing eye protection? No
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
ninjapenguin808
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:18 pm

M14 double-taps wrote:
ninjapenguin808 wrote:
i got hit just short of a centimeter under my eye at about 2 feet. blood flowed like crazy and now im left with this 6 mm bump under my eye =/

Why the "Watch your language" wouldn't you be wearing eye protection? No

XP i usualy play with eye protechtion but didnt have my contacts so i had 2 wear my glasses <-- they don't fit in my goggle :\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

worst scar/injury
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next