Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Should the spotter have a radio as well?

Go down 
+12
DOA Draven
TheJim
Dragoneye
Lone Wolf
Marine Gunny
Alabama_Sniper
sticks.13
Sentinel
Seabass_9000
Roamer
stormtrupr
Admin
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who should have radio communications in a sniper/spotter team?
Sniper only
Should the spotter have a radio as well? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Should the spotter have a radio as well? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Spotter only
Should the spotter have a radio as well? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Should the spotter have a radio as well? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
Both
Should the spotter have a radio as well? - Page 2 Vote_lcap78%Should the spotter have a radio as well? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 78% [ 36 ]
Depends (if chosen, please explain in reply)
Should the spotter have a radio as well? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Should the spotter have a radio as well? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 46

AuthorMessage
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

Should the spotter have a radio as well? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should the spotter have a radio as well?   Should the spotter have a radio as well? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:59 pm

Got no PM mate. I have a wireless PTT button that attaches to your fingertip like a ring. Works great

Jim
Back to top Go down
TacOps Utah
Private
Private
TacOps Utah

PostSubject: Re: Should the spotter have a radio as well?   Should the spotter have a radio as well? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:20 am

In life and especially on the battlefield....

Communication = Survival,

Everyone should be in constant contact.
Both Sniper and Spotter need radios.
Back to top Go down
STAT
Corporal
Corporal
STAT

PostSubject: Re: Should the spotter have a radio as well?   Should the spotter have a radio as well? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:10 pm

its important to have realtime intel from all points of view communication between teamates the idea is to be stealth and tactical
Back to top Go down
http://www.smtactical.com http://www.tango-5.com
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Should the spotter have a radio as well?   Should the spotter have a radio as well? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:32 pm

I agree with both i think they both should be able to communicate back in fourth with each other, along with the main group.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Should the spotter have a radio as well?   Should the spotter have a radio as well? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:35 pm

Yeah at first I didn't agree but now I do .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Should the spotter have a radio as well?   Should the spotter have a radio as well? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:55 pm

yeah i think the whole team should be able to talk for just common knowledge of whats going and where at.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Should the spotter have a radio as well?   Should the spotter have a radio as well? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:01 pm

Yeah thats true , the whole team should be able to communicate as so that they can act as a better team .
Back to top Go down
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Should the spotter have a radio as well?   Should the spotter have a radio as well? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:04 pm

yep they can know who is where, what place needs help and so on. thats how my team is going to be where all going to have something to talk to and through
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Should the spotter have a radio as well?   Should the spotter have a radio as well? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:09 pm

For snipers and spotters throat mics are the way to go .
Back to top Go down
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Should the spotter have a radio as well?   Should the spotter have a radio as well? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:22 pm

yeah how much do those run?
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Should the spotter have a radio as well?   Should the spotter have a radio as well? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:30 pm

I am not to sure I'll have to check on it for you , give me a day or two and I will pm you the link .
Back to top Go down
sniperGokey
Private
Private
sniperGokey

PostSubject: Re: Should the spotter have a radio as well?   Should the spotter have a radio as well? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:03 am

I believe both should so you can both have communication between each other and the rest of your team (assuming your not working alone), I am a very good sniper, i usually work alone just for the fact that i like complete silence while i work and its easier to concentrate with my i-pod in my ears and sniping becomes a instinct. music helps me concentrate, try it ,it might work for you people too. sniperGokey out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the spotter have a radio as well?   Should the spotter have a radio as well? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should the spotter have a radio as well?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2